Another Anniversary

Today once again is our anniversary. It just seem like yesterday. I know I always say it. Me and Alan were trying to figure out what to do for our anniversary now that most of the older kids have grown up and graduated and that we are on summer vacation. We de ided that we always wanted to go to Hawaii and decided to do a 2 week cruise from California to Hawaii and back. The younger children were going to be watched by the older as well as both of our parents.  We had just finished packing last night and we were leaving today.

We kissed the kids and said good bye and that we loved them and see them soon and we took off. We drove down to San Diego for our cruise. We arrived and checked in and boarded. It was amazing. We had are carry on bags with us since we wernt going to have our luggage with us at the moment. We checked into our room and then headed back out for our sail away party but before that we had to do the ships drill. This was a 2 week vacation of lifetime and did I mention it's on multiple locations in the Hawaiian Islands including a overnight stay in Honolulu. We couldn't wait.

Plus this was also a celebration in the fact after our last set of twins. We decided not to have anymore and both of us to be  Sterile. We could finally have sexy with out worrying about protection or birth control and getting pregant. After the drill we put away our life jackets and went up on the pool deck to get us a drink and get ready for our sail away party. We started to pull out of port and headed out to our first 4 days out to sea. Before we saw our first port.  We took alot of pictures already with our camera and they did with their cameras as well. We still party like we were young on our first night and didnt have children. By our 4th day at sea we were coming up to our first port. We spent alot of time in the pool and hot tub talking to other couples and just chilling out an enjoying the food, drinks, and activities.

We finally arrived at our first port which was Maui in Hawaii. We got up, got ready, ate breakfast and headed out for our dolphin/whale tour in the morning followed by snorkeling with sea turtles on one of the lagoons they had. After that we left and went to have lunch and spend time on the beach until 3pm we left and headed back to the boat to shower and change to make a 6pm stop to our first laua which included Drums of the Pacific and an amazing dinner before heading back to the ship before it left and to get much needed sleep before our next port and a very long day the next.

The next day we got up and got dress and had an amazing breakfast. We had pulled up to our next port and decided to stay on the ship until around 3:00 p.m. that night wasn't the captain's dinner or an elegant dinner where you have to dress up it was the next day. So we knew not only did we want to do that we didn't have to worry about missing it because of our overnight stay at our next port which was an over night stay at Honolulu, Hawaii. During our over night stay on the first day Alan surprised me with a full spa day for one of the next sea days. Our appointment was at 10 am until 4 PM. While we where there on our first day at Honolulu. We went to visit Pearl Harbor and the Stars and Strips which included the USS Arizona and Battle ship Missouri. Luau and Lunch with hulu dance lessons. Then we headed to the beach for a little while before heading back and having dinner and  amazing passionate sex and falling asleep. The next day was part two of our stay at Honolulu and since we weren't leaving port until 6 PM. The next day we will still in Honolulu. We got up got ready and got breakfast before we headed out for outlr walk around the North Shore before we did our movie tour and lunch. We got to see all of our favorite movie and tv locations such as Pearl Harbor, Hawaii 5-0 and more. We headed back for our elegant dinner/captains dinner night before we called it a night and headed to bed for sleep since we had another long day the next day.

We woke up at our next port in Kauai. We decided that we would get ready and have breakfast in a small cafe there instead of the ship. We finished our breakfast and headed for our helicopter  tour. It was beautiful. To be able to see all the sights up in the air and our tour guide was amazing. After that we came back and had lunch before heading back to the ship and spending the rest of the time relaxing in the hot tub and pool. So far most of the days that we spent on the cruise was at different ports and what days we didnt we spend playing games, relaxing at the hot tub/pools, seeing shows and doing more exploring on the ship. The next day we headed to our next port in Hilo, Hawaii and got off the ship. We decided to visit a volcanic park where we could walk over dry lava tubes and see an active volcano and lava. It was amazing and to see my husband face and him so happ ly and relax. We did miss our children but couldnt wait to take them to this site. After we finished that and talked with our our guide. We headed back to hike to a hot springs and a waterfall that they had to relax there it was wonderful and amazing. We decided to do a swim there and they offered a BBQ lunch which we did as well. We took alot of pictures of us there. Us just cuddling together and being under the waterfall feeling the water hitting our backs. It felt amazing. Also not to mention that while we were there it started to rain a little but not storm and they had the most amazing and beautiful rainbows we saw through out this whole trip. After that we headed back to the ship to take a nap and then dinner. The next 4 days were days at sea spent on the ship exploring and doing our spa date that Alan set up. The last day at our last of our cruise and port day we spent on the ship we had no reason to visit and by the time we did everything in Hawaii we were dead tired and just wanted to relax and have more passionate sex.

Finally we arrived home and was so excited to see our kids and we missed them. We had a great time spending time and relaxing together and enjoying our anniversary. We couldnt wait to update our pictures and share our adventures with the kids and the world. I turned to Alan and said happy Anniversary babe and he said the same thing back. We kissed each other and spent the rest of the night with our family.