Wedding Planning

I couldnt wait to start planning for our wedding. I knew how I wanted the wedding and who I wanted to be in the wedding. We decided to do a Harry Potter theme wedding. I cant wait to marry my prince, my slythern even though I would always be a Gryffindor. We decided that the bridesmaids would wear the house colors and I would be in a white dress with green and gold, him in a black tux with a gold and green tie to match. We had our wedding invites done as well.

We decided to invite the cast. My bridesmaids were going to be Emma, Rachael, Hannah, Elisa and Megan as my maid of honor. The groomsmen were going to be Rupert, Daniel, Matthew, Devon and Tom as best man. I love how this was all working out. Oh did I mention that after he proposed and I graduated college that we sold my house and im now living with him in Cali and also we did end up buying 2 more houses in Maryland to go back to on the water plus one in Flordia. I still ask myself why I bought so many houses with him and why we needed so many and I think the reson why was because we both wanted a huge family. We still talk about our future even after we are married. We talked about how many children we wanted and we decided that we wanted at lease 4 or 5. Anyway going back to wedding planning we found the best place for our cermony and reception in Cali. We found a medieval castle that looks like Hogwarts and I cant wait. It actually has a Great Hall like Hogwarts.

Alan has been so good to me and helping me plan the wedding especially in costume. Hehehe. I love him in costume as Severus.

I heard the door open and he walked in and saw me working on something. I knew he knew it was some of the wedding. I was making up seating chart on who I was going to put together. "Hey babe, what ya doing" Alan said.  "I'm putting the seat chart together". We also decided to invite 200 of our close family and friends to our wedding. I mean I had a good group but it was mostly Alan's family and friends that were going to be in attdance. I love them all to death as if they are my family which they are going to be once we are married.