Moving In

We made up our mind that he would move in with me until I graduated and then I would move to Cali with him to live in his mansion. I was so excited. We also talked about buying 2 summer houses in the area both on the water because I always love the water and grew up on the water and it just felt natural with me and if we decided to settle down and have a family I want us to have our own space for our family and friends.

He was so happy to move in with me. I was graduating in less then 2 months and this gave us plenty of time to pack and talk more about our future. I could finally relaxed. To finally be able to sleep with him in my arms and to sleep in peace was amazing. I love him so much. We started talking about what we both wanted some more and about more dates that we wanted to go on before the summer was over and I started back in school. I miss the girls and the girls miss me. Since we have been together I havent spent a whole lot of time with them and I knew I needed to spend more time with them espcially with me moving in with him across the country.

Alan really liked my friends. He always asked about them. I told him that we should get together again with all of us before its time for us to move.

That night we had dinner and we talked some more and then headed to be tomrrow was going to be another big day and I knew if we didnt get some sleep we were going to be very tired.