On Set

Today we were going to be on set. I brought the twins so they could watch their daddy. It also gave us time to spend with the cast family and for the twins to meet the rest of the cast who hadnt seen them yet.

I love watching my man work. He's so hot when he's in character. We are now working on the scene for the last movie as well as a surprised set for the opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter both for Flordia and California. Alan saw me and the twins and smiled. We surprised him in a way. I mean he knew I was coming but not the twins.

Chris who is our director called for a 10 minute break and Alan ran over to us and kissed me and our babies. When Alan Jr saw his daddy he open his arms up wanting his daddy to hold him. I laugh. I think he likes his daddys costume especially his wig. Everytime Alan wears his wig Alan Jr likes to play with it and pulls on it. Its so cute watching them to together. Our daughter on the other hand is deffently going to be a daddys girl when she gets older. She already has him wrapped around his finger and cant say no. After putting Alan Jr down. He saw Emma and Daniel and ran over to him and our daughter decided it was her turn to have daddy to herself. She loved him. Same as Alan Jr she loves her daddys costume and wig as well. It made Alan laugh.

Alan finally put her down and she saw her uncle Tom and went to him and wanted him to hold her as well. It was so cute.

We both turned to each other after knowing the kids were ok and he kissed me again.

"Hey baby" I said. Alan said "Yeah". I said "I love you and cant wait until you come home". I started wispering in his ear what I wanted to do to him when he got home and wanted to get him all hot and bother. Im such a bad wife. I smiled to myself. I know that I was going to have repercussions coming to me but I couldnt help it.

It was time for all of them to get back to work and I called for the kids to come back with me and that it was time to go but we would see daddy again soon when he came home. I kissed my husband again one more time and said I love you and that Ill see you when you come home and asked him what he wanted for dinner. He responded back to me that he wanted me for dinner. I had to hold back a moan to stop myself. I said ok and that I would be ready for him. But he also said that he didnt care what ever I make is fine.