Another Anniversary

Today is our anniversary. We've been married for 2 years. I love my man so much. He takes care of me so well.

Today he called to tell me how he loves me and how he's coming home early to surprise me and take us out on our anniversary.

He arrived home and brought me my favorite flowers and roses. He kissed me passionately. By that time I was already and dressed. The kids were staying at his parents house and they were also spending the night so we could have alone time together. I couldn't wait for our anniversary date and to get home and get down and dirty with him.

He took me out to dinner which was so romantic. Just like our date we had at the park with the romantic candles and roses. We had a nice dinner and it was so cute how we fed each other and dessert which was chocolate covered strawberries and whipped cream and chocolate.

We got up and slow danced. I laid my head on Alan chest. Him singing to me again. I love how he sings to me. I just close my eyes as we sway back and forth at the feeling. It so perfect. I cant wait to go home and make love to him. We finished dancing and our date and headed back home to spend more time alone.

We got home open the door and walked in. He locked the door. Alan picked me up bridal style and carried me up to our bedroom.  Once in he stripped me down out of my clothes and I did with him. He picked me up again and laid me down on the bed.

I spread my legs wide open as he took his fingers and started to massage my clit. I moaned at the feeling and pressure. It felt amazing and then I feel nothing. He stop and then got up and turned around laying on his stomach with his face near my clit.  He put his face oh my clit I'll start taking this time and licking me. He start to nibble and bite on my clit and it felt good. I moan in pleasure. Feeling release and then I start to cum. Screaming his name as I have my release. Oh God baby, God baby this feels so good. Alan, baby this feels good. Make me cum again. He keeps it up and then my 2nd orgasm comes.

I pulled him up as I sit up. I take his cock in my mouth and I start to suck it. Playing with his balls and massaging them. I hear him moan at the feeling that I'm giving him. Alan says to me Go baby go suck me hard. I feel him tighten and then he finally releases in my mouth.

I get up and he lays down on the bed as I climb up on top of him taking his cock and putting it in me as im riding him. Were pounding each other until he finally cums in me and we pull out and fall back to sleep.