Telling Everyone

We were going to tell everyone we were pregnant. We decided to throw a huge party and announce the pregancy. I couldnt wait.

We found out 2 months ago that we were pregnant and decided to tell everyone that not only were we pregnant but with twins one boy and one girl.

It started out about 2 weeks ago that we headed to appointment with my doctor to find out what we were having. We couldnt wait to see the little one that was growing in me. We didnt know if it was going to be a boy or girl or twins. After waiting they called us back and we went into the room I laid on the table they had. She put the gel on my belly and started to move it around until she said "Oh what do we have here" and I said "Is everything ok" she said "Yes dear you see these two sacks, it looks like you guys are having twins". I looked at Alan and we were in shock. I smiled and started crying he kissed me and I said omg twins. My doctor said do you want to find out what you are having and we both said at the same time yes. She said that we were having a boy and a girl.

We talked some more. I mention to her if it was possible that I wanted to a home birth that includes a water birth. I mean if very thing goes well with the pregnancy. I mean have you heard of a women having a natural home birth with water and delivering 2 babies at the same time. She said yes that it would be fine. We would have to monitor it but I dont see a problem with it. We said ok. Oh and she mention 2 midwives to have as support as well. Amy and Megan.

Going back to the party we had everyone there including the cast and I said everyone we have a surprise. Babe do you want to tell them or do you want me and he said why dont we say it together and I said ok. We looked at them and said "We're pregnant" they all flipped out and then I said there is more and they we told them not only that we were pregnant but with twins. One boy and one girl. And that was then end of that happy tears and celebration throughout the whole night.