Valentine's Day

Today was Valentine's Day. The kids would be spending the night well 2 nights with their aunt Hannah and Uncle Drew. Since they were in town. Alan had decided that he was going to surprise me with reservations for a 4 day 3 night get away and couple spa. I love this man with all my heart. I also love these moments with him. Alan had took off that day to get pack and make last minute updates or what ever but wouldnt tell me any more so I didnt question him. Also to spend some more time with the kids before we left. I packed a couple of my favorite lingerie sets for the weekend. Some he hadn't seen before, some he had seen. I couldn't wait to surprise him. We were planning on leaving late after the kids were put to bed. The kids normally go to bed at 8 p.m. . It was 7:30 now and the kids were getting ready to do their nightly routine. Finally it was time to tell them goodnight. We gave them kisses and we left.

Alan I said " You ready to go." He said "Yeah." Then we both cast each other. We loaded our bags and left. We arrived an hour later. Unpack the car and wondered what other surprises he hadn't store. The place was amazing. It also had a private and personal pool and hot tub. I can't wait to use it. I kissed Alan and he kissed me back. We weren't even tired after being up all day with the kids and driving to this place. I was ready to take him here and now. We decided to spend some time in the hot tub. But first he pulled off an amazing Valentine's dinner of flowers, rose petals and Candlelight. We also had our own private dinner that was catered to us. We decided to dress into our bathing suits with our cover-ups and after dinner we would head to the hot tub and pool. This was time for us to reflect as a couple and we couldn't wait to do so. "Happy Valentine's Day baby" I said to him."You to" said Alan. We both exchanged our Cards & Gifts to each other and kiss one more time. And then took my hand and we started walking to the hot tub. He started to undress me. Removing my cover up as he helped me into the hot tub. He removed his shirt and stepped into the hot tub after me. God I was so turned on when he took his shirt off. I love his abs and his pets he's so active and physically fit so attractive. We cuddled up together in the hot tub and just talked about life, work and anything else we could think of mostly the future. I don't think in this past couple of years we ever had a fight or argued together. We are a perfect fit together and I know God brought us together.

I started making out. After a couple minutes I stood up and walked over to him and started climbing on top of him straddling his legs with my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. We were now in a full-out make out session. I started to ride him gyrating my hips and butt on his dick. I could feel him getting hard. He started to undo my bikini top and bottoms I had on as I was riding him. He took my breasts and started to suck on them and massage them. Taking his mouth on to my nipple and nibble on it. "God babe" I said as he started to continue to nibble and suck. I started moaning at the feelingof him doing that. I couldnt wait for him to pick me up with both of us naked and my arms and legs wrapped around him as he carried us to our room and to our bed to make hot, steamy, passionate love again. By this time we were both naked still and I started to put pressure on his cock and started to pump his cock with my hand. Going up and down. I started rubbing it and feel it getting really hard. Trying to make hom cum like he did with me. After a couple of minutes we got out and he carried me back to our beadroom and our bed for the night. He laid me on to our bed. Alan spread and open my legs open taking his amazing mouth and began to eat me out. It felt amazing. He open up my lips of my clit and started to massage my clit with his mouth and his fingers. Going in and out of me. He took his mouth and comtinue his assult and continue to suck me.

I could feel myself getting closed. I knew if he kept that up that not only would I cum but I felt the need to squirt and I knew it wouldnt be long. I could hear Alan's breaths short and heavy. I could tell and hear that he was getting closer as I stroke him and how turned on he was. He continue his assult on my clit and the next thing I knew I felt a havey warm gush of wetness being released and my nerves shot. I had finally cum and squirted all at the same time and all over Alan's face.