Spending The Night

Tonight was the night that we decided to take our realtionship to the very next level after almost 2 1/2 dates. This is about the chapter before the last of our 2nd date were we leave off from my home town and getting off the cruise ship and comming over to my house to have a drink and who knows what.

We were sitting on my couch after our wonderful night together with our drinks. Alan took a spot next too me and grabbed my hand and put it on his leg. It felt wonderful.

He asked me to stand up and come sit on his lap and so I did. We cuddle together pushing my face into his and he stroked my hair and kissed me. He wispered to me sweet words and more and it was starting to turn me on. Well both of us. After our make out session. I asked him if he would love to spend the night with me and he said "yes". I was in love. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room after asking and laid me on the bed. He ask me if I slept naked or if I had sleep clothes to wear. I told him that some time i sleep in my underwear and tee no bra. I ask him and he said the same thing. He asked if I wanted to sleep naked with him tonight and I said "yes". We both smiled. He climbed up on top of me and help me take my clothes off. Kissing me as he was doing that. Then he open up the covers to my bed before I did the same back to him and we both slid into bed together. I was curled up to him after both of us getting to bed and laying my head on his chest as he stroke ny back into sleep. We both fell asleep after that.