...4...

When i woke up, I was laying on Luke's chest. Luke had put his laptop away and was resting his head on mine. Small snores was escaping him and I smiled to myself. Normally I would hate snoring people but Luke's snores was cute. Petunia was laying against my feet. I reached my hand down to pet her. She sniffed it, then gave it a small lick before laying her head down again. I was curious about what Luke and Jack had been talking about. They had probably talked about me, but what had they decided. I breathed deeply and closed my eyes and focused on the sounds around me. I focused on Luke's heartbeat which gave me some sort of comfort. Knowing that his heart was beating normally and he was alright, was a calming feeling. Just knowing he was here, was calming. Because he is here when no one else is.

I dozed in and out of sleep every now and then. Every time I woke up I heard Luke's snores. Until I dozed off to sleep again and woke up to a hand running through my hair over and over again. He stretched without moving too much and then looked up. I met Luke's blue eyes and he smiled softly to me.

"Want some breakfast?" He asked almost whispering. I nodded.

"What time is it?" I asked making Luke look at his phone.

"10.12." He said and helped me sit up. He stood up himself and walked to the kitchen.

"Petunia?! Come get your breakfast!" He yelled and Petunia jogged to him. I stood up and walked slowly to the kitchen, where Petunia was eating dog food from a bowl and Luke was making some sort of breakfast.

"Do you like coffee?" He asked me without looking at me but just focusing on the pan.

"No, not really."

"Hot chocolate?" He asked and looked up. I smiled and nodded. He turned the heat down on the pan and went to heat up some milk.

"What uhm... what did you talked with your brother about?" I asked nervously.

"Let's talk about that when we are eating." He smiled. I nodded.

He put chocolate powder in the milk and mixed it together with a spoon.

"Marshmallows or whipped cream?" He asked as he kept mixing.

"Whipped cream." I said and he put whipped cream on top of the hot chocolate. He sprinkled some cinnamon on top and put a tea spoon in it. Just in time, I heard bells from all around the kitchen. Luke turned the heat off the pan and scooped the last pancake up and laid it on a plate. He put eggs on another plate and toast in a basket. He carried it all to the table together with the hot chocolate and his coffee. He also carried over jelly, cheese, Nutella and something called vegemite.

"What is vegemite?" I asked.

"Very salty yeast." He said simply. It sounded disgusting. Did people actually eat that?

"Let's eat." Luke smiled and sat down. I sat on the opposite site and took some of the food onto my plate.

"Do you always decorate your food that well?"

"Nope." He said, popping the P. I smiled at him. I felt Petunia lay by my feet under the table.

"What kind of dog is Petunia?" I asked.

"Bulldog-terrier. She's a mix." He explained. I nodded. Luke mixed his coffee together with his spoon and we were quiet for a while.

"What uhm..." I stopped myself felling bad for asking about Jack again.

"Oh yeah that's right!" Luke said. He had obviously just forgot my question. "So, I can't keep you here. It wouldn't be the best for you. My parents are old. Too old to have you. So I talked with my brother, Jack, about what we should do and we agreed on letting you live with him. We told the police that we have you, so that if your family wants you back, they can do that. Cool?" He asked making sure I was okay with it.

I nodded even though I wasn't completely fine with it. I didn't wanted to go back to my family. And I didn't knew Jack, but hopefully he would be a lot like Luke.