...42...

We were partying and having fun with each other until someone knocked on the door. It was weird because everyone who was meant to be here were already here. We weren't expecting anyone to come.

Cal and I were talking and Calums mom yelled to Calum.

"Calum honey? Can you look who's at the door?"

"Yeah sure!" He yelled back. "Come on."

I followed him to the door and he opened it. On the other side was a beautiful tanned girl in the 20's, with blonde hair but dark by the roots. She was smiling widely and she opened her arms. Calums jaw dropped, and he teared up. I looked behind seeing all the guests of the party standing there smiling widely and waiting for Calums reaction. I looked back to Calum and he jumped into the hold of the girl. He sobbed and cried, which I had never seen him do.

"Hey Cal-Pal." The girl whispered and Calum cried harder by that. Calums parents went to hug both Calum and the girl in a group hug. The girl tried to pull away but Calum held on tight.

"Stay..." he whispered. She nodded.

"I heard there was a party here." She smiled. Calum finally pulled away and wiped his tears. The girl then hugged Calums parents.

"Hi mom, hi dad." She smiled. I finally realized that this was Calums sister that he probably hadn't seen in a really long time.

"Hi Mali." They greeted.

I hugged Calum and he hugged me back smiling widely. Mali then walked around shaking the hands of everyone.

"Oh that's one I haven't met yet." She smiled and walked to me. She shook my hand as she smiled widely. "I'm Mali, Calums sister."

"Mackenzie." I smiled.

"Beautiful hair, is it natural?" She asked touching my hair slightly. I nodded. "Who are you here with?"

"Jack. I'm his newly adopted daughter." I spoke. She smiled and nodded.

"Nice to meet you Mackenzie."

"Nice to meet you too."

We went each our directions and Calum went with Mali leaving me to myself. I sat on the counter in the kitchen which was meant to be for the drinks and alcohol for the adults. I sighed grabbing my phone checking if anyone had texted me. The loud music from the living room was banging and I sighed once again and put my phone away.

"What's wrong?" A voice asked from the doorway. I looked up to see Luke. I shrugged and looked to my hands again. He walked to me and wrapped an arm around me.

"It's late." I mumbled remember the time my phone showed as I looked for texts.

"Yeah." He said. "You tired?"

I nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the counter.

"Tell Jack then."

I shook my head.

"He is having fun." I said. Luke nodded.

"But you still gotta tell him those things." He said and lead me to the living room where Ben and Jack were talking to each other. Luke lead me to them.

"Your kid is tired." He said earning Jacks attention.

"You are?" Jack asked looking to me and I nodded quietly. He nodded. "Come here." He said and opened his arms. I walked into his hold and he kissed my head.

"Let's go home." He spoke and lead me around to say goodbye to everyone.

We walked to the car and I was out as a light before Jack even started driving.