...28...

4 days Later

I was in my room packing the last of my stuff for Ben's and I's road trip. I was very exited. I heard the doorbell ring. Jack had just gotten us a bell ring. I ran downstairs but Jack had already opened and Stefan was in the kitchen.

"Hi." I smiled and walked to him. I grabbed his face and kissed him gently. He smiled to me.

"Kenz, Ben is here." Jack said as Ben parked his motorcycle outside.

"Okay." I said and looked at Stefan again. "Get comfortable. Jack is going to take good care of you." I smiled and ran upstairs to grab my backpack. I swung it over my shoulder and ran downstairs. I kissed Stefan.

"Bye Stef. I love you." I said and ran outside knowing Jack would follow. I hugged Ben. And I hugged Jack goodbye.

"Bye dad, love you." I said.

"Bye take care." He said. "And Ben, if something happens to my daughter, I'll kill you."

"Don't worry." Ben said. "She'll come back just as happy and perfect as she always is."

Ben helped me get my helmet on. He let me have gloves on and he helped me sit on the back of the motorcycle. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Bye dad. Take care of Stefan!" I yelled as Ben sat on the motorcycle.

"Don't worry. I will." Jack said and Ben gassed up. I laughed and hugged Ben tighter. Ben drove out of the driveway and we was on the go. We drove 30 minutes before we had to sail with a boat from Sydney to Tasmania and then our road trip started.

Jacks POV.

I walked into the house again as I couldn't see Mackenzie anymore. Stefan was still waiting patiently in the kitchen.

"Okay Stefan." I said. "Let me show you your room."

I lead him to the last room on the hallway which was the guest room. He sat his backpack on the floor.

"The bathroom is there." I said and pointed. "And my bedroom is there." I said and pointed. "Tell me if you need anything." Stefan nodded and I left to go downstairs and prepare the dinner.

2 hours later I finished cooking.

"Stefan!! Dinner time!!" I yelled. Stefan came jogging downstairs. He mentioned for him to take a seat and I sat on the opposite side of him.

"It smells lovely." Stefan said and smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We ate. I asked to his past and his life. His parents, siblings, school, relationship with Kenzie and whatever subject came into the talk. Stefan did seem like a really nice guy and I was only happy that he made my daughter happy. He deserved her happiness and I began to trust him. I also did like him and I think it is going to be very interesting to have a son for a couple of weeks.

"Thanks for the dinner." Stefan said gratefully.

"You are welcome Stefan." I nodded to him.