...50...

Alfred drove me home after Damon and I had spend hours together. We had been laughing most of the time and rode his horse Dakota.

Dakota was a mustang.

Wild and free like Damon.

"I'm home!" I yelled as I entered into the house. I kicked my shoes of and walked to the living room where I saw all of the boys sitting together with Jack.

"Did you have fun?" Jack asked. I nodded, but I was slightly confused that all the boys were here.

"What's happening?" I asked looking to each of them. They all looked at each other, probably hoping that one of them would bring the news to me.

It ended up being Calum. Mostly because Calum has earned my trust pretty quick and he was there to talk about everything.

"Baby girl.." he started out, grabbing my cheeks gently. "We have to go back to LA."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"But..." I couldn't find a reason good enough for not letting them go.

"I know baby girl. I know you want us to stay, but we have to get going okay. Songs doesn't make themselves." He pulled me into a hug and I breathed into him.

"When are you leaving?"

"Tonight."

"Why haven't you told me?" I asked but were interrupted by Michael.

"We have loved spending time with you and we didn't wanted you to act differently just because we are leaving. We wanted to see the normal you."

I pulled away from Calum, going to my room, shutting the door, falling onto the bed. I heard the boys in the living room talking with lowered voices.

I felt it hard to hold the tears back. It was okay. No one would see me cry so I let them out.

I regretted it. The day passed by faster than I thought it would. The sun went down and the moons and the stars got visible, which meant that they were leaving soon.

I was I had spend the time I had with them when I had the chance. I guess I got what Mikey meant now. I understood it now. He wanted me to be the normal me, not the me who is locking herself inside of her room because the 4 out of people she loves the most in the entire world are leaving.

But I did and now there was no way back.

There were soft knocks on the door.

"It's open!" I sobbed with my back facing the door. I heard it open and I sensed all of their parfumes and smells in the room. I turned around to see them.

"We came to say goodbye." Ashton smiled weakly and sadly. I nodded and Calum went to hug me.

"Call me?" He asked.

"Of course."

Ashton was next, hugging me close. Then Michael did and lastly Luke.

"Come to LA and visit us sometime okay?"

"Will do."

They attacked me Into a group hug and I laughed at them.

But it was all over before I knew. They left and the house seemed more silent than ever before.

Just Jack, Lenny and I.