...11...

New Year's Eve i was still on my period but the worst of it was over. There wasn't any pain now and I wasn't bleeding through. Jack and I had a great dinner with steak and potatoes. After the dinner we decided to go to town and see the firework show.

We were walking around looking at all the firework. Suddenly 3 people came over. It was dark and I didn't recognize any of them.

"Hey sweetheart." One spoke and hugged Jack. She placed a kiss on his cheek. A younger male and Jack hugged as well. And the oldest male did too.

"Hey son." The oldest one said. I then figured out that this was his family. His parents and his brother. They all smiled and waved to me. His mom was the only one to hug me.

"It's Mackenzie's birthday In 3 days, are you guys coming over?" Jack asked.

"Yeah of course." Liz, his mom, spoke. "She's family now."

When the fireworks were lighting up the sky once again, I could see his family better. It was clear to me that Jack and Luke had got most of their genes from their mom. While Ben and their dad was more of a lookalike. Ben was shorter than Jack. Jack was tall and he had told me he did cross fit. Luke on the other hand was "the breadstick." He was tall and skinny and Jack told me that his band called him breadstick. It's funny how I never knew Luke was in a band.

"How are you? Are you okay with living with Jack honey?" Liz asked.

"Yeah. I love It." I smiled.

I knew it wasn't going to be for long though and it didn't bother me at all. Don't get me wrong. I loved Jack and I loved living with him. But deeply inside I had this small amount of hope that one day, my parents would come and cry in front of me and tell me that they want me back. Tell me that they have searched everywhere for me and they want me to come home. And that we would be one happy family.

Jack and his family talked back and forth asking each other questions. They soon hugged again and we said goodbye to each other. Jack and I went home. We both cuddled up on the couch and turned the television on. We saw the speech of different famous people.

"What was the name of Luke's band again?" I asked.

"5 seconds of summer. But some people just call them 5sos." He said.

I might have heard some of their music somewhere but I didn't exactly knew the band.

"I'm going upstairs." I said and went to my room. I heard a faded "okay." Before I left.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on a playlist with Luke's band.

They had some songs that I knew but suddenly I thought the playlist stopped. I looked at my phone seeing that I was on a song named Money and that it was started and playing but I could only hear slightly talking.

"TAKE MY MONEY!!" They suddenly screamed and I got the biggest heart attack ever. The volume was also so loud that if Jack had been sleeping then he would have waken up again.

Speaking of the sun.. Jack came into the room.

"Can you.. you know.. just turn it down a little?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm sorry." I said and turned the volume down.

"It's okay." He smiled and left.