...7...

I woke up to an empty place beside me. No Jack. For a minute I thought I was back in my room, but this wasn't my room. This was certainly Jacks room. I wasn't all alone though. Lenny was here. He was snoring loudly beside me. His paw was resting on my arm. I carefully grabbed it and pushed it away. Lenny's eyes opened and he just stared at me with his dark brown puppy eyes. I made a fake pout to Lenny, but he obviously thought it was real and that I was sad. So he licked my chin to cheer me up.

"Ewww Lenny!!" I yelled and laughed. "Enough! Enough!" I pushed him of the bed. I got up and went downstairs to the smell of delicious pancakes. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Jack cooking while whistle along to a song that was playing on the radio. I looked around to see the house decorated with Christmas ornaments. Even a Christmas tree. I guess I was too tired yesterday to notice.

"Morning." I greeted. Jack looked up and smiled.

"You doesn't seem that jet lagged." He said. I shrugged.

"Maybe I just don't get jet lagged." I smiled.

"Breakfast is almost ready." He said and placed the plates with pancakes on the table. I smiled and sat down. Jack sat down on the opposite side. I sat in silence waiting for his signal for me to start eating. I wouldn't be rude. I would wait and make sure I was allowed.

"Don't you like pancakes?" He asked curiously and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I do. I'm just waiting for you to allow me to start eating." I said. He laughed softly.

"It's okay. You can start." He said. I smiled and took a small bite of the pancakes and my eyes widened. This was so good!!

"Omg! These are even better than Luke's!!" I exclaimed and took another bite. Jack smiled proudly and banged softly on his chest with one hand. He then started eating himself, we had a great conversation about what we liked and everything.

"Favorite movie?" Jack asked looking at me.

"Iron man." I said simply.

"Girls doesn't like marvel." He said.

"Guess you finally found someone who do." I breathed out. "I have a thing for Tony Stark." He laughed slightly.

"Luke likes mean girl."

"No way?! Really?!" I asked surprisedly. Jack nodded.

"Such a diva." I shook my head and took the last bite of my pancake.

"Done?" Jack asked.

"Done." I confirmed. He took my plate even though I told him, I could do it myself. He then told me to go sit on the couch so that's what I did. Jack came over and sat next to the Christmas tree. He pulled a present out from underneath the tree. He handed it to me.

"For me?" I asked surprisedly. Jack had only known that I was coming for 2 days. How did he had time for this? But he nodded excitedly and waited for me to open. I opened slowly seeing a plastic bag. I opened the bag as well and saw 3 t-shirts, 3 pair of ripped knee jeans, 2 beanies, a dress, a denim jacket, a winter jacket, a pair of boots and a pair of vans.

The t-shirts was navy, black and white with "HEMM" written on the back and a logo on the front. The ripped knee jeans were all black with a brown "HEMM" leather logo on the back. The beanies were grey-ish and red also from Hemm. The dress was navy and white striped, from Hemm as well. The denim jacket was black, an not from Hemm though. The winter jacket was white with fur on the hood. The boots were black with a zipper in the side and fur on the inside to keep the feet warm. The vans were black. I felt so overwhelmed. I teared up and looked at Jack.

"You didn't had to do this." I almost cried. "It must have been so expensive for you."

"Come here." He smiled and opened his arms. I put the clothes on the floor and jumped into his arms. "Hemm is my company, all the Hemm products was free and the other ones... well that's just what I had to do. You're my kid now I mean. That's just one of the followers." He said and held me tightly.

"Thank you Jack. Thank you so so much." I said and a tear slipped down my cheek.