...21...

Jasmin and I ran to Jack car with our school bags on our back. I opened the door to the back seat in the right side.

"Can Jasmin and I hang out today?" I asked quickly. Jack turned around in his seat to get a better look of Jasmin.

"Yeah sure." I said and smiled. We smiled widely to each other and jumped into the car on the backseats.

"How was first day of school?" Jack asked.

"Great! I got to meet a lot of new people!"

"I'm glad to hear that." He smiled. "Nice to meet you Jasmin."

"Nice to meet you too mr. Hemmings." She said.

"Do you own make up?" Jasmin asked as soon as we stepped into the house. Jack following closely behind.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Great! Make over time! Come on!" She said, grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the house. I looked at Jack, who was just laughing.

"Have fun." He said.

Jasmin and I went to my room where I pulled out my black box of make up. Jasmin sat in front of me, opening the box and starting to rub my face in foundation.

"So..." She started. "Any crushes yet?"

"Jeez no! I haven't even been Australian for a month." I giggled.

"Okay okay.. just saying the school does have some pretty sweet boys." She grinned.

"Such as who? Who is your crush?" I asked. She went quiet for a little.

"Okay, you can't tell anyone okay?" She smiled secretly.

"I swear.." I said.

"I have biology with this guy... His name is Jeremy and he's really sweet." She blushed.

"Awwwwe." I said. She smiled and started putting concealer under my eyes. She continued doing my make up.

"Wait so your uncle is Luke Hemmings, as in 5sos Luke Hemmings?" She asked with wide eyes. I nodded. "That's amazing! I love 5sos!" She said and covered my lips in a beautiful creamy color.

"Done?" I asked. She nodded. I looked myself in the mirror. It wouldn't even be overreacting to say that she was a master at this. "Wow." I spoke. "I want to show Jack."

I ran downstairs to see Jack cuddled up on the couch with Lenny.

"How do I look?" I asked, smiled and turned around myself a couple of times.

"Beautiful as always." He said and smiled to me.

"Thanks." I smiled. I ran to my room again, seeing Jasmin sitting waiting for me. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked her.

"I don't know..." she said clearly thinking.

"We could call my uncle?" I asked watching her reaction.

"Luke?!"

I nodded and laughed. I took my phone from my pocket and called Luke on FaceTime. I saw Jasmin blush in the corner of my eye.

"Hi." Luke smiled as he appeared on the screen.

"Hi Luke, this is Jasmin." I said.

"Hi Jasmin." He waved.

We all talked back and forth. Jasmin and I laughed often because of Luke's dad jokes, they were so lame that they were actually fun.

The time passed by and it was almost dinner time, so we ended the FaceTime and Jasmin and I went downstairs so I could say goodbye when she left.

She finished tying her shoes and gave me a hug.

"Bye." She said.

"Bye. Take care." I said and closed the door after her as she left.