...17...

"Well were a school with around 800 students. All the students a very kind and friendly. We have a lot of sports teams. We also have dances and galas and prom. School plays as well." He started out.

"We heard something about free and healthy food.. what will be served?" Jack asked.

"There will be a lot of things to choose between. Juice, breads, fruits, pasta, salad, small pizzas, chicken, soups, all that stuff and every Friday, there's a surprise dessert." Mr. Rulock stated happily.

"Uniforms?" Jack asked making me furrow my eyebrows. I didn't thought they had uniforms.

"Only in PE." He answered. "Each student get a set of PE clothes including shorts, t-shirt, jacket, shoes and socks."

"What about bullying?" Jack then said.

"We have a very strict bully policy. Bullies will be expelled from the school."

Jack nodded silently and looked at me. I shrugged, not knowing if I wanted this place or not.

"Well I'm sure that if you do decide to come here then the students will help you with the rules and everything." Mr. Rulock said satisfied and smiled to me.

"Thanks sir." Jack said and stood up. I went after him.

"Have a good day." The assistant said from her disk as we left.

"Thank you!" We yelled in sync as we continued to walk away. We both walked to the car, got in and buckled our seat belts.

"So what do you think?" Jack asked looking nervously to me. He didn't wanted to go to another meeting on another school but he also wanted me to feel comfortable.

"It was okay." I shrugged.

"Okay as in good? Or okay as you want another? I just want a school you're comfortable with. Are you comfortable with this one?"

"Yes I am." I spoke making Jack breathe out relievedly.

So we drove home. Jack went to the living room with his laptop immediately and he told me he was going to write an email to the principal. I cut out some watermelon and sat by the kitchen table. I ate my watermelon in silence.

"You're signed up!" Jack yelled. "Your books, schedule, PE uniform, your key to your locker and the yearbook from last year are coming with the post next week."

"Okay. When am I starting?"

"Friday next week." He answered. I already felt myself getting nervous. "If you want to try get some friends already now, then they they have a groupchat on instagram that you can join." Jack said.

"No I'm good." I said. "I think I'll just try to prepare myself for whatever is coming up."

Jack walked to me and laid his hands on my shoulders.

"Oh so tense, you're pretty nervous huh?"

I nodded. I was really nervous. I hoped I would make great friends there.

"Everything is gonna be fine." Jack said and kissed my head.

"I know." I said and smiled to him.

(Authors note: here is a picture of how Mackenzie looks;

I have decided to change her age. So she is 15 now. Pictures of the people at school will either come as the yearbook or in the end of the chapter like this.)