...47...

Jacks POV

For a long time it had just been black. I couldn't hear. I couldn't see. I honestly don't know what is going on. I had no idea how long time this has taken, how long I've been like this.

But now it changed.

I could feel pain everywhere. My head, my arm, my shoulder, my chest, my legs.. everywhere.

I heard a familiar sound. One I wasn't satisfied with but t yet one I Haden's heard in a long time.

I regained my ability to smell and immediately knew by the scent and the sounds of sobs, that my little brother was by my side crying.

It reminded me of the past. Luke had tough teen years. When he was 13, 14 and 15, he got very emotional and hormonal. Besides that he was scared of a lot of things and needed comfort often. Luke and I had always been close. So I'm that time of his life when he needed me the most, I would of course be there. Mom luckily didn't said anything against the fact that Luke wanted to sleep with me every night and I let him. I would hold his sobbing body into me every night and I would comfort him until he fell asleep.

I don't know what was the matter this time, but I instinctively moved my left arm over to run my fingers through his hair. I winced as the pain shot through my arm but I didn't care. I barely got to touch Luke's hair. I then kissed his hair instead of playing with his hair.

"Shhh..." I whispered.

"Jack!" Luke exclaimed and sat up straight looking at me.

"Hey buddy..." I croaked out.

"Don't talk! Don't talk!" Luke almost yelled making me quiet. "I'll get a doctor."

"Mackenzie." I whispered.

"Don't worry, I'll call the boys and tell them to come with her." He said and then left the room. Now it was my time to cry. Never had I ever felt so fucking horrible. I left my daughter for god knows how long! Not to mention that everything hurt so freaking bad!

Luke came in with the doctor who quickly injection something into my IV, and checked my vitals.

"Hey.. you okay?" The doctor asked, I nodded quietly, wiping the tear that had slipped down my cheek.

Mackenzie's POV.

"Mackenzie?" Calum whispered as he opened the door to my room. I was laying on my left side with my back facing the door. "Are you awake?" He asked. I closed my eyes, letting a tear fall from the corner of it.

I footsteps as I sensed Calum coming closer. The bed sank a bit as he sat down and he laid next to me. He stroke my hair and kissed my head.

"Time to wake up princess." He said and shook my arm gently. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him. "Do you wanna go to school today?"

I shook my head. He nodded to me. Ashton ran into the room, looking happy.

"Jack woke up.." he said as if. He almost didn't believe it.