...9...

I woke up around 7 am which was quite early. It took me a short amount of time to remember yesterday. I remembered my FaceTime talk with Luke, and everything I didn't remember was hanging up and falling asleep. I glanced at my phone seeing a text from Luke.

From: Luke
To: Mackenzie

Hey Kenz, sleep well. I hung up at 11 pm when I saw you were sleeping :)

I felt my cheeks blush slightly up. That was so embarrassing. Luke had just seen me sleep on FaceTime. I quickly wrote a message back to him hoping he was still awake.

From: Mackenzie
To: Luke

Omg that's so embarrassing! Nice talk tho 😳

I locked my phone and put it on the counter. I sat up noticing a red spot on my sheets. I furrowed my eyebrows and examined the dots.

"You gotta be kidding me!" I frowned as I realized my period started and I just bled through my underwear and everything. I panicked. I didn't knew what to do.

"Jack?!" I yelled. I was so embarrassed but I wouldn't hide it from him. This was his house and his rules and I had no idea what to do, so why not get over with it? Jack came jogging into the room.

"What's wro- woah..." He said and looked at the blood.

"I'm so sorry..." I whispered through my tears.

"It's okay princess. It happens. It's natural. Why don't you go shower, change underwear and then I'll change your sheets Alright?" I nodded.

"Just put the old underwear in the sink." He told me. I nodded and left to the bathroom.

I locked the door and stripped off. I threw the bloody clothes in the sink and stepped into the shower. I turned on the water and felt the temperature change from cold to hot on a few minutes. I felt the warm relaxing water slide down my body making my tense muscles relax. I massaged the shampoo into my hair and showered it out.

"Jack?! Do we have any pads or anything?!" I yelled.

"Shit." I heard him curse. "Uhm... why don't you.. uhm.. i don't know, just stay there. Take one more shower if you want. Then I'll go to my parents house and get some really quick okay?"

"Okay!" I turned the water on once again and just stood there waiting. I heard the jingle of keys and a door getting closed signing to me that Jack left.

It took 10 minutes before I heard the door open again.

"I'm home!" Jack yelled and towards the bathroom. He knocked on the door.

"Coming!" I yelled and covered myself with a towel. I unlocked the door and opened to see Jack with a pack of pads. I breathed out relievedly.

"Thank you." I spoke.

He nodded to me and closed the door letting me have my privacy. I got dressed in the clean underwear and used one of the pads. I walked to my room seeing Jack finish changing the sheets.

"Alright princess, there you go. I'll be in my room if you need anything." He said and left. I laid on my bed grabbing my laptop and starting to watch avengers infinity war. It was so good!