うよん

Diana / Sakshi

Diana was beyond nervous. Her "date" with Samuel was in less than four days and she was so stressed.

"What if I slip and fall on him and he falls into a coma because he hit his head too hard because of my fat ass!"

Sakshi couldn't help but roll her eyes. Of course, only Diana would come up with something like that.

"Relax, you're acting crazy."

Diana huffed angrily. "Don't tell me to relax! I'm actually meeting Sam. I'm scared shitless!"

Sakshi giggled. "This is the first time I've seen your so flustered. This boy has done wonders to you."

The girl felt get face heat up. "Whatever," she said, in a small voice.

Of course, she knew. Samuel had a great positive impact on her, that surprised even her.

She began to have more confidence in herself and didn't put herself down as much.

It was remarkable. But she also felt something else. A little nervousness to seeing the boy for the first time.

"What do I do, Sakshi?"

"Stop freaking out, jeez."

"That's not very good advice."

"Eh."

"Sakshi!"

"Should I be honest?"

"Yes! What else have I been asking for?"

"You're an amazing person. He will love you when he meets you. You have nothing to be afraid about. I'll pick your clothes. Be your usual sassy and sarcastic yet soft and adorable self and everything will be fine."

Diana stared at her stunned.

"Sakshi....."

Sakshi huffed angrily. "It may look like I don't care. But I really do. And I could never ask for a better friend."

Let's just say she ended up on the floor, almost being hugged to death by Diana.

"I love you too."

[A/N:

It's been a long time since I did one of these, hasn't it!

A huge thanks to  @Dreamer9472 for commenting, the next few chapters are for you. ;)

ove,

Sam]