うきゅう

Samuel / Diana / Ren / Ria / Carl

"Thank you, Samuel."

Samuel gave her a confused look.

"It's my first time doing something like this. I mean who would think that I would be meeting someone that I didn't know until three months ago, right? And it's impacted me in a huge way, positively. So thank you. So much."

Samuel stared at the girl in front of him. He watched she flushed under his gaze.

'Why did she have to be so sweet?' he thought.

"I didn't know either. On the first day, this random girl called our shop, thinking she was calling her friend. Three months later, I'm laughing and eating lunch with her. Three months isn't a long time. But in those months I've got to know you so well, I feel like we've known each other for so long. I really didn't expect it. You made my day when I thought nothing could help me. So, I guess I should be thanking you too."

Diana couldn't help but smile when she saw how red his ears and neck were.

"I'll b-be right b-back." he stuttered, stumbling out of his chair, rushing towards the bathroom.

Ren raised an eyebrow at his flushed face. "You okay?"

"No!" cried Samuel, miserably. "For heaven's sake, why does she have to be so cute? First of all her chubby cheeks are so adorable like I just wanna squish them. Why is she so squishy?"

Ren whistled lowly. "You've definitely got it bad."

"Like oh my goodness, my heart did a thing!"

"Samuel! You ready to impress your lady?" asked Ria, joining the two boys.

He rolled his eyes. "Leave me alone, Ria."

"Never! It is my sole duty in this world to annoy you, now that you finally have a CRUSH!"

Samuel sighed. "Why am I friends with you weirdos?"

"You love us." teased Ren, smirking.

"No, he loves dear Diana, his Darling." cooed Carl, a grin on his face.

"Shut up!"

"My heart did a thing!" mimicked Ren.

"SHUT UP!"