さんじゅういち

Diana threw her head back in laughter, watching the two girls bicker. They stopped in front of her apartment. The girls bid her goodbye, walking off. 

She turned around, passing through the gates when she felt fingers close around her wrist. Her heart stopped and a scream was about to escape her mouth when she saw who it was.

"Diana!"

She clutched her heart, trying to calm her breathing. "Ren, please don't ever do that again."

He gave her an apologetic look. "I...."

She closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath before opening it again. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Ren, if it's about before, then I honestly have nothing to say because-"

"Please, Diana. You need to let him explain."

She took in a small shaky breath. "Where is he?"

"At my house. It's three minutes away from here."

She took out her phone.

"Hey, Ma. A few friends are going out for ice cream. Can I go?"

She kept her eyes on the bush across from her.

"I have emergency cash."

"We'll take...." She glanced at Ren for an answer.

'Forty-five minutes' he mouthed.

"Forty-five minutes."

It took her two minutes to end the call.

"This better be worth it, Ren." She muttered.

They climbed into his car and drove off. Sure enough, roughly three minutes later they came to a stop in front of a blue house.

Ren jumped out and Diana followed, trailing behind him into the house.