さんじゅうろく

Diana was working hard. She still hadn't been given her phone, and exams were taking place. But she still worked hard, she had three left, had a lot of days off in between.

"Diana come here!" called her mother.

She jumped from her seat and approached her mother. "Yeah?"

"Where's your phone?"

She let out an angry huff. "Mom, for the last time YOU have it!" she exclaimed.

Her mother paused. "Oh right."

"Geez..." she muttered going back to her room.

Her practically non-existent social life was now becoming non-existent.

She grabbed her laptop and opened Instagram on it. Her parents still didn't know about that, but she gathered that they didn't really care now.

D: Heeyyyyy are you busy?

K: I'm hiding from my mom, she wants me to study again >_<

D: That's all we're supposed to be doing now. I hate it.

K: Sameeeee

Oh crap my mom's back I'll see you later

D: K byeeeeeee XD

She chuckled at their conversation. Despite having known Karen for three years they had only gotten much closer recently which is something they both regretted.

"Are you studying, Diana?" yelled her mother from the kitchen.

"Yeah, mom!" she yelled back, opening the questions she had been doing and continuing.

As she worked, a thought hit her, making her feel worried.

She hadn't been able to contact Samuel in so long, she didn't know any of his accounts, having talked to him only on the phone till then.

She decided to text Karen again.

D: I know this is weird, but do you think you could find out Sam's Insta ID? I haven't talked to him since the week before exams started and I'm worried.....

She hit send and went back to her work. Hopefully, she'd be able to explain things to him soon.

Written: 10.03.19

Published: 11.03.19