Chapter 2. Stop Drooling.

Nicole's POV

"He's fucking hot." Billy chuckles.

"Stop drooling." I roll my eyes.

He laughs, he's hanging up my poster of Jordan knight from New Kid's On The Block which he bought me.

I do like New Kid's On The Block but I also like a lot of rock music, Billy mostly like's pop or hip hop.

Chicago is huge dad bought us a huge house about 30 minutes from downtown though it depend's on traffic, when Billy goes home I am going to drive him home he didn't bring his car.

After we get all my thing's put away we head downstairs, my dad is just about to walk out the door.

"Where you going dad?" I ask curiously.

"Sorry Nikki but I have to head downtown, we don't have any food if you want I'll give you money to go shopping or get take out?" Dad asks.

"I'll go grocery shopping I guess." I say and shrug. I walk down to him he pulls his wallet out and hands me his debit card. 

"If you want you two can go out and do something too." He says.

"Thanks." I tell him. He walks out the door, story of my life.

I sigh and turn to face Billy waving the debit card around in circles. "What are we taking?" He asks curiously.

"It's a nice day out let's take the T-top." I tell him.

We head out to the garage and get into my black 1989 Firebird.

We put our sunglasses on and I back the car down the driveway slowly, A song comes onto the radio and Billy goes to change it but I slap his hand

"Don't asshole I like this song." I grumble, he laughs. 

"Fucking big hair bands." He gags.

"Whatever, don't hate because I have good taste." I stick my tongue out at him. The wind blowing my  long curly brown hair around my face.

He laughs. "Okay fine this one is pretty good." He says as if being complimentary.

We head for downtown Chicago with the radio now turned up to loud to even talk. I weave in and out of traffic like a maniac as Billy holds onto his door for dear life I laugh at his expression.

"Come on Billy don't you trust me?" I smirk.

"Hell no I don't trust you, you crazy BITCH!" He screams the last word as we fly to fast around a corner and I just laugh hysterically.

Once we get to the grocery store I get out of the car and shut the door. 

"I'm driving back." He says sternly.