Chapter 17. Haze

Nicole's POV

Andy tells the girls about The Chicago Scorpions, something he'd created to prevent his siblings from being taken away from his mom. Andy tells them about Gracie, and Samantha a shorter version then the one he'd given me.

They're completely up to speed Andy explains to the guys how I'd found out. By the time he's done explaining everything they're all staring at him dumbfounded, the guys already knew about Gracie but none of the girls did. 

Nobody had known who Andy was until after Gracie had already been born because Andy had switched schools from one side of Chicago to the other.

"Drugs, killing, guns are you out of your fucking minds?" Rachel asks in disbelief. 

"We all have our reasons for doing it Rachel, we never said you had to like it or accept it." Andy says to her.

"You can't tell anyone Rachel." Kevin says sternly.

"None of you can." Andy says with more authority in his voice then Kevin's and everyone shy's away from him nodding their head in understanding. "It'd be safer if all of you stayed here for a couple of nights until I figure out what the hell to do next." Andy says.

"No way I'm leaving." Jessica says standing up Ryan and Brandon stand in her way. 

"No you ain't." Ryan tells her. "Sit." 

She stares at him in disbelief for a long moment but huffs and sit's back down. 

"Let me rephrase you want to live you should stay, you wanna die? Go ahead and go home." Andy says irritated.

I run a hand through my hair I'd been silent the entire time taking in all the girls reactions, which were all far worse then mine for some reason, maybe I am crazy.

I stand up and start walking out of the living room but Brandon and Ryan get in my way I raise my eyebrows at them. "I'm not going anywhere, I've known a while clearly took it well because here I am." I say pointedly lifting my arms to the side and dropping them.

Andy laughs. "Um you can let her through." 

They both give me a weird look but I then turn around to face the other girls. "If you think about it, it really shouldn't matter you've been with your boyfriends for a long time, they're the same person who cares what they do." I say and shrug then spin back around leaving the room.

When I get up the stairs into Andy's bedroom I plop down on his bed and stare up at the ceiling for a long moment.

"Is it nap time?" Andy asks, I look over at him and smile.

"Maybe." I smirk. "So is all hell breaking loose?" I ask.

"Nah your weird little speech calmed them down a bit." Andy says laying down next to me.

"I need my car." I whisper.

"I'll uh pay for your windshield, I am sorry about that." He sighs running his hands through his hair. "We can't go back for it today though."

"Great let's just leave it there with no windshield I'm sure it won't catch cops attention at all." I tell him rolling my eyes.

He chuckles. "You're beginning to sound like a criminal." 

"Am I?" I ask and shrug. "My dad is a lawyer I know quite a bit."

He stares at me in confusion. "Is he?" 

I nod. "Which is why he's never home." I tell him.

"Interesting." Andy says.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm a criminal and dating a lawyers daughter." He snorts. I prop myself up on one elbow he doesn't move his eyes are closed. 

Being that is safe to stare without seeming like a total weirdo, I stare at his beautiful features for a long moment I can't even imagine why the hell Samantha would want to hurt such an amazing person.

It irritates me in a sense because I know that I'm the one who is going to pick up the pieces, if he even lets me. His eyes suddenly open and peer into mine, they look worried. I slowly climb on top of him straddling him. 

He doesn't move, his eyes are careful as I start kissing down the length of his jaw. "Why do you look so worried?" I whisper.

"There's no way this can end well." He says in a strained voice I brush my nose and lips softly up his jaw and across his cheek then look into his eyes our lips nearly touching. 

"You don't know that." I whisper. "It's not like I'm going to tell, I don't tell him anything." 

His lips part slightly. "My thoughts are always a haze around you." He whispers. "Don't worry about it, it's not like I can just let you go now anyways. More time I spend with you the harder being away from you is." 

I don't even realize I'm watching his lips move at first but when I look back to his eyes they're on my lips.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and smashes his lips to mine, I feel his length grow hard beneath me and I moan into his mouth as he massages his tongue at a slow steady pace with mine.

As I start running my hand down his chest he flips us so he's laying between my legs and grinds himself against me harder. He travels a hand up my thigh closer to my heat making me hotter. 

I tangle my hands into his hair pulling it roughly he pulls away and gasps but then quickly goes down to my neck sucking and biting sending shivers down my spine. 

"Andy." I moan, it comes out louder then I expect it to and I quickly bite down on my bottom lip trying not to moan. He slides a hand up under my shirt and starts massaging my breast. He brings his mouth back to mine his breath fanning my face making my skin hotter. I yank at his muscle shirt pulling it upwards he lets me take it off of him and then sucks my bottom lip into his mouth.

Just as he starts moving my shirt up to take it off the bedroom door opens up, we both look up to see who'd interrupted us and it's Brandon.

"Uh sorry to interrupt but you got a phone call and I think that you might want to take it." Brandon says sternly.