Chapter 25. Balls and Balloons.

Nikki's POV

When the kids all come downstairs, I start breakfast for them explaining to them that I'll be watching them today. 

As soon as they finish their breakfast I start dishes Billy helps me halfway through having them done David and Justin come running into the kitchen fighting with each other. Justin grabs a pan and hit's David over the head with it.

"Oh my god boys quit it!" I yell at them grabbing Justin the younger one. 

"He started it!" They both yell pointing at each other.

"And I am finishing it, that is enough! If you can not play nicely then don't play with each other at all." I say sternly between the boys.

David sighs and walks out I set Justin down and he walks out of the kitchen too. 

"Maybe we should get them to all play a game." Billy suggests finishing up the dishes.

"Maybe like what though?" I ask.

"I don't know take them out to have a water balloon fight." Billy shrugs.

"Hmm good idea go to the store and go buy some." I tell Billy he shrugs holding his hands out for the keys I give them to him and he heads out the door.

Suddenly I feel a ball smack me in the back of the head. The boys Josh, Anthony, David, and Justin are all standing at the end of the hallway smirking evilly at me holding a bunch of balls.

I gasp in shock and take off running they run after me yelling like goons and throwing the balls at me, when I make it to the large dining room I grab a ball and throw it at Josh it smacks him in the head and he stumbles backward's then falls on his butt.

Anthony throws a ball at me but I catch it he turns around to run and I throw it, it smacks him in the butt he trips and falls.

I laugh hysterically and run back toward's the sitting room. The boys and I chase each other around the lower half of the house throwing balls at each other.

Billy pulls up the driveway Josh and I stand at the end of the hallway he opens the door and stares wide eyed in horror.

"FIRE!" Josh yells, and we throw our balls at him.

Billy screams like a girl and ducks. I laugh skipping to the front door taking the balloons from Billy.

"You guys wanna have a water fight?" I yell.

All the kids come running including Mathew and Megan the two year old twins.

Gracie comes walking in too, I smile at her squat down waiting for her to walk into my arms she does and we all head outside.

Billy, Josh and I fill up the water balloons carefully putting them into different bucket's. It's Billy and I against all the other kids. Well except Gracie is with Billy and I too. 

Josh takes the bucket and we take the other bucket. We stand about ten feet away from each other.

"FIRE!" Josh, Billy and I all yell.

Balloons begin flying through the air a bunch of us getting hit and soaked. Gracie screams excitedly when one hits her in the chest and pops. I throw my head back and laugh at her screams and giggles.

We spend most of the day outside, apart from when I make them lunch.

When it's supper time we all head inside, Billy and I make mashed potato's, baked chicken breasts, gravy and green beans.