Chapter 34. Money and Cocaine.

Andy's POV

The investigator slams his fist down onto the table. "You're not cute Andrew, tell me where the fuck the money is and I'll give you a plea deal."

I chuckle and shake my head. "I don't know what you're talking about." I smirk at him.

He sighs in frustration.

"I think I'm cute as a button." I say being a smart ass.

He groans.

"You and that little whore are never going to get away with this!" He shouts slamming his hands down on the table and leaning toward's me. 

He stares wide eyed at me when he see's the murderous look in my eyes, I stand up so fast he hasn't got time to react I grab the back of his head with both my hands which are cuffed together and slam his face down onto the table.

Cops come running into the room grabbing me. I raise my hands in surrender and smirk at him. "Don't talk about my girl like that man." I smile wickedly at him. "She'd kick your ass." I chuckle.

"Let him go." The investigator growls at the cops as he wipes the blood away from his nose and spits blood out of his mouth. I smirk as they push me back down onto the chair.

"There isn't any money man." I shrug. "I got ripped, I told you the deal went bad they came to my house and tried killing my family, so we killed them first." 

"Nicole knows something." He insists.

"Nicole don't know shit, all she knew was the guys and I were going out told her we were going to play poker." I smile.

He sighs heavily. 

"There's no money, you found the blow. Trust me they didn't want to pay me for it." I tell him.

"You're the Scorpion leader?" He asks. "The gang causing all the ruckus the last couple years, you should be proud most people don't get away with it for so long."

I purse my lips. "Scorpion?" I ask doubtfully. "Never heard of it."

He stands up. "Well I think I'll go see if Nicole's story matches yours, I'm sure I can scare the truth out of her." He says standing up and walking out of the room.

Brandon and Nicholas didn't make it out alive, their wounds were to severe. I bow my head in disgust wishing I could do something to change the situation. I've almost got to wonder what life would have been like if I'd never started the Scorpions.

The cops want the money that was from the other gang who was suppose to recieve the drugs but they didn't want to pay. They had the money on them but had no intention of giving it to us because their allies are the Nine Cobra's. They wanted the drugs, so they came to the house in search of it and me.

If I had known it was A charter of the Chinese gang I'd of never agreed to the deal, and that irresponsibility is what got my best friend killed, plus two of my other friends. Brandon fucked up, he made the mistake of not asking who we were dealing with.

These cops think I'm dumb enough to give up my girlfriend. Kev and I are going to prison, we're well aware of it and I know he won't give up my pregnant girlfriend not like it was her fault regardless.

*********************

Nicole's POV

"Hello Nicole." A cop comes into the investigation room."My name is Howard Jones." He says.

I just stare at the cop blankly.

"Nicole your um boyfriend? He isn't very cooperative, so why don't you be a sweetheart and tell me the truth."

I sigh. "Okay, um he told me he was going out to play poker with some friends." I shrug. "I was feeding the kids supper, the phone rang I answered it and it was my friend told him I'd call him back because they're was a knock on the door. When I answered it there were these men with guns I slammed the door in their face and ran back to the kitchen. They busted into the kitchen I grabbed a knife to protect the kids the kids ran from the house and then Andy and the boys showed up."

He stares at me angrily. "Where is the money Nicole?" He asks tilting his head.

"What money?" I ask confused.

He rolls his eyes at me. "The money for the cocaine!" He yells.

"Cocaine?" I ask confused.

"Stop playing dumb." He growls.

"I really haven't a clue what you're talking about, what cocaine and money?" I ask him.

"The cocaine that your boyfriend was going to give to the Chinese in trade for money, before the deal went bad." He growls.

I shrug. "Maybe there was no money. Maybe they didn't intend to pay him." I point out. "Regardless Howard, I didn't know anything about money or cocaine." I tell him sternly.

"How many of the men did you kill?" He asks.

"None of them." I simply answer.

"Then who did?" He asks.

"The men tried killing Andy, Brandon, Thomas, Nicholas, Kevin, and I so Andy killed them in self defense." I growl. 

"You do know that the only alive ones are Kevin and Andy." He says. 

I sigh looking away sadly. "I didn't know." I whisper.

"Don't you think you owe it to your friends to be honest?" He asks.

I sneer in anger whipping my head back to look at him, I spit at him from across the table and it hit's him in the eye. "That's what my friends would have wanted me to do." I growl.

He wipes his eye and walks out of the room. "Let her go, she obviously is clueless and stupid." Howard tells the guard.

The guard pulls me out of the room out to the front of the station, taking the hand cuffs off.

They want the money for 'evidence' but they've got to find it first. 

********************

I knock on the front door, it swings open and my father is standing before me.

"I need your help dad." I whisper.

He sighs and steps aside letting me into the house.

"Honey who is it-" The woman stops when she see's me, funny enough that she's more pregnant then I am.

"Oh hello." She says softly. "I'm Cindy." She introduces herself.

"I'm Nikki." I say clenching my jaw.

"I'll leave you two alone." Cindy says spinning around heading back to the kitchen. Dad gestures for me to sit down on the couch. I sit down and he sit's beside me.

"Look dad I've never asked you for anything, but I need your help." I whisper looking up at him.

He sighs. "What happened?" He asks confused. 

I launch into the story, telling him the truth. "I need them kids back dad, they'll get separated and that wouldn't be right." I shake my head.

"Jesus Nicole you're talking taking on 8 kids on your own." He huffs. "I'm not sure that I can get you custody of all them kids Nicole." He says shaking his head.

"I'll pay you." I plead.

"You're serious?" He asks in disbelief. "What will you do if I do get them for you?" He asks.

"Move away, start over." I shrug. "I've always wanted a farm."

He chuckles and shakes his head but he looks at me giving me a nod. "Okay, I'll give it a try. You know that I can't make any promises." He says sternly.

I nod in understanding and hug my father tightly. "Thank you." I whisper.

"I know I kind of owe it to you kid." He says pulling away. "But really, why would you fall in love with a gang leader you should of known that was a recipe for disaster." He says sternly.

"To each her own." I say and shrug.