Chapter 16. Nine Cobra's

Nicole's POV

When we break apart I look at him in confusion. "I thought you had thing's to do?" I ask curiously. "What are you doing here?"

Recognition clouds his eyes and he looks back at the guys. 

"Holy shit you told her?" Ryan spits. "Are you fucking crazy?" 

"Andy?" Brandon arches an eyebrow.

"She came up on it by accident, she sort of figured it out I had to tell her." Andy says sternly.

"You made us hide it from our girls for how damn long?" Ryan asks angrily.

"What the fuck do you care?" Andy asks him angrily. "You ain't even honest with her at least half the fucking time asshole." 

"You could ruin everything we built!" Ryan yells at him.

Andy's eyes go from angry to livid, pure evil in a second. He fly's toward's Ryan and punches him in the mouth Brandon and Thomas grab a hold of him but he spins out of their grip and hit's Ryan again in the eye. 

They grab onto Andy again pulling him away and I jump in front of him quickly pushing him backward's. 

Andy continues to stare down Ryan. "Don't forget who you're talking to mother fucker if it weren't for me you wouldn't have jack shit! That goes for every single one of you! I made each of you who you are!" Andy yells looking at all the boys.

"What in the fuck is going on?!" Heather shouts.

All the girls are staring at us in confusion not understanding the conversation at all.

"We came here to do a job let's get it done." Kevin says irritated.

Andy's head snaps over to Kevin. "We can't, we probably already blew our cover." Andy says angrily.

"Over pussy." Ryan snorts and rolls his eyes.

Andy tries getting at him again but the guys keep a grip on him and I push all my body weight into him. "This isn't the place Andy please!" I plead with him.

A gun shot goes off and all of our heads snap to the end of the alleyway, Andy's eyes get huge. "Oh shit." He says. "Time to go!" He yells. There is ten guys standing at the other end of the alley walking fast toward's us holding guns.

Andy grabs my hand and the guys grab their girlfriends hands, we start running the opposite direction, Andy pulls me around a corner. Brandon, Heather, Thomas, Tiffany, Andy and I all jump into the impala. 

I slide right up beside Andy, Brandon getting in beside me putting me between the boys. The other's all get into Kevin's car quickly which is beside Andy's. "What about my car?" I ask that happens to be parked on the other side of Kevins.

We hear another gunshot as the guys fly around the building. Kevin is backing out as the gunshot is fired and I watch in horror as my windshield shatter's.

"Get down!" Andy yells at us. We all duck as another shot is fired and it shatter the passenger side front window Andy backs out fast and peels out of the parking lot.