Epilogue : 5 Years Later.

Nicole's POV

"Did you feed the horses?" I ask Anthony when he comes into the house.

"Sure did." He says nodding as he grabs a beer out of the fridge.

"Don't forget I've got to run to Chicago this weekend." I tell him sternly.

"I got you." He shrugs.

"Do not forget that Gracie has dance so she won't be picked up until 6 PM tomorrow." I say sternly. 

"You're taking AJ with you though?" Anthony asks.

"Yes." I tell him.

"AJ come on baby we got to go!" I yell for my son, I didn't find out that AJ was a boy until after I had him. They'd insisted he was a girl but he was a boy. Andrew James Haze Junior it suits him he's a splitting image of his father anyways.

I watch as my five year old comes to the stairs he smirks devilishly at me, which is totally like his father.

"Don't you do it Andrew James." I growl.

He kicks one leg over the railing and slides down the railing backward's fast, I huff in irritation at my wild five year old son and stand at the bottom of the railing I open my arms up and catch him. 

"Okay we're leaving." I tell Anthony he nods in understanding. "See ya when ya get back." He says.

We're likely going to be gone until Sunday night, so Anthony is watching the other kids David, Justin, Megan, and Mathew.

"Mama can't I go to?" Gracie pleads.

"Oh honey you can't miss school tomorrow I'm sorry." I tell her kissing the top of her head. "Be good for Anthony okay? Love you." I tell her.

"Love you too." Gracie sighs. I carry Anthony out of the house, I put him into the backseat of the '67 Chevy Impala.

I back out of my driveway quickly as I head toward's the interstate AJ start's singing along to the radio I laugh turning it up for him, he loves music.

The last five years have been crazy, my father won the custody case for me and I got full guardian ship of all the kids until they're eighteen. Josh is already twenty-one he got into Harvard and is about halfway done with law school.

Anthony is almost done with senior year and is going off to the UCLA to play football. David is going on fourteen and finishing eighth grade, he plays basketball. Justin is going on eleven years old and he is really into art, he draws all the time.

Megan and Mathew are going on nine years old, all they do is fight but Megan is a tomboy a lot of times she'll put Mathew down to the ground.

Gracie is seven years old now, she likes dance and karate which I put all the kids in karate even something that I'd learned too.

I get along better with my dad and Cindy better then I ever thought I would, my sister Cassie is the same age as AJ which is kind of weird but she's such a sweetheart.

Living in Montana has been amazing, we love it there it's nothing like the city. I knew little to nothing about farming when I first started but Josh, Anthony and I made it work we figured it out.

Not having Andy around hasn't been easy by any means. Driving back to Chicago has me thinking about when I left.

I'd managed to put a funeral together, the judge had been nice enough to let Andy go to the funeral just in shackles and handcuffs.

**************

Flashback

I watch as the CPS workers pull the kids into the funeral home, I'm so happy to see them that tears pool into my eyes.