Chapter 19. Naked?

Nicole's POV

My head is pounding, I drank way to much last night. I'm laying on my stomach and move my head slightly to see Andy still asleep next to me his arm draped over my naked back.

Naked?

I gasp and sit up the bedroom is spinning, I collapse back down onto the pillow holding the sheet tightly against myself.

Andy stirs, looks over at me tired and confused. "What's wrong baby?" He whispers.

"We had sex?" I question even though I know the answer.

He doesn't answer he groans and buries his head back into the pillow. "Sorry I tried telling you we shouldn't but damn you're rather persistent when you're horny." He says and smirks at me.

My jaw drops in shock, I close my mouth and purse my lip. "Hmm." I hum and look away in irritation. He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

Now he has me beneath him and he hovers over me. "Don't be mad at me." He whispers and kisses my nose, forehead, cheek, and then hovers over my lips.

Oh well.

I smash my lips to his, he chuckles against the kiss and I fall back onto the pillow. "Don't be a dick." I mutter. "It'll all come back to me when this hangover goes away." I groan rubbing my head. "Is it possible to still be drunk?" I ask in disbelief.

He laughs. "Um I'm not sure maybe." He kisses me and then get's out of bed, wow he has a nice ass I turn over and bury my head into the pillow.

After about 20 minutes Andy comes back with a bowl of soup. I sit up and hands it to me, I look down and back up to him. "Ramen noodles?" I ask.

"Uh yeah I don't have any bread in the house haven't gone grocery shopping in a while, that'll help trust me." He says and shrugs.

"Where you going?" I ask.

"Shower." He answers, I need one of those too.

As if he'd been in my head he says. "You can join me if you want."

That is really tempting I eat about half the bowl quickly and can't eat no more then I get out of bed and go into Andy's bathroom.

I get into the shower behind him he runs his hands over his hair and then turns around opens his eyes and looks into mine curiously.

When I don't move he grabs me and put's me under the hot water which feels amazing, I didn't realize how cold I was until the hot water begins feeling like it's burning but I love it.

He smashes his lips to mine biting my lower lip until I give him access to my mouth he massages his tongue with mine slowly. I travel my hands into his hair and pull it roughly he breaks the kiss grabs my thighs, lifts me up and slams me against the shower wall.

He gives me a possessive intimidating look. "You're mine." He growls in a deep husky voice and then thrusts into me.

"Andy!" I moan as I arch my back at the suddenness of him being inside of me.

****************

"Where are you going?" I ask Andy as he puts his coat on at the door, his hair still wet from the shower.

"Brandon and I are going to go grab your car, it's waiting at Bills auto body the windshield is fixed." He says as I walk closer to him I peck him on the lips.

"Thank you." I tell him.

He nods. "It was my fault, you guys need to stay one more night and then you should be able to go home."

"You're going out tonight again?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah, I've figured out what I'm going to do now so.." He trails off and shrugs. "See ya." He kisses my cheek and walks out the door after Brandon.

I shrug and turn back around heading into the living room. To my surprise all the girls are here they smile at me when I walk in.

"What?" I ask.

"Girl don't play dumb." Jessica says.

Rachel giggles. "We all heard you and Andy last night."

"That good huh?" Tiffany asks.

My cheeks heat up in embarrassment. "You guys are awful." I tell them as I press my palms to my cheeks.

"So is he just like really huge or were you a virgin?" Rachel asks.

"I'm not telling any of you anything." I roll my eyes.

"Come on spill it!" Chloe hoots.

I face palm. "Unbelievable you sound like a bunch of horny teenagers."

Heather rolls her eyes and nods. "Obviously." She laughs.

"Fine." I huff throwing my arms up and letting them drop. "Not a virgin, he's huge."

They all scream and whistle like a bunch of goons, the door suddenly swings open and Andy walks in.

We all stop and stare at him for a moment. "Your car is here, stay here though just one more night you guys." He says.

All the girls are staring at him wide eyed, worried that he'd heard us.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" He asks. They quickly look away and I push him out of the living room back into the entrance.

"Thanks for getting me car, now go and be careful." I tell him and kiss him passionately. He knits his eyebrows together in confusion but then shrugs giving up and walks out of the house.

*********************

The girls and I spend most of the day cooking food, when food is done and we're done eating we go back into the living room looking through the movies and arguing over what to watch. We decide on Pretty Woman, a movie about a hooker who falls in love with a billionaire kind of weird.

We're almost to the end of the movie when loud shots fill the house and glass begins to shatter we all scream and get down onto the floor.

"Get to the stairs!" I yell at them. All the girls move except for Chloe who is on the floor in a fetal position holding her head in fear.

"Come on Chloe!" I scream as I grab her and push her toward's the stairs. We're running up the stairs when the door busts open and several men walk into the house with guns.

"Go!" I scream as one of them fires another shot we dart up the stairs we run to the end of the hall where the other girls are in Andy's doorway waiting for us.

When I get into the bedroom I shut the door quickly and lock it, I start looking for an exit.

"What are we going to do?" Rachel asks.

"Who are they?" Heather asks.

"What in the hell do they want?" Tiffany asks.

"To kill or take us obviously you guys now come on we got to get the fuck out of here." I tell them. As I turn away from the door it gets kicked in, we all scream as we turn around to face the person in the doorway.