Chapter 3. A party

Nicole's POV

"Lovely day for a party Heather." I snort.

I can hear her laughing through the other end of the phone as I play with the cord of the phone. 

"Come on it'll be fun wouldn't you rather meet some kids before having to go to school with them maybe you'll  make friends it could be fun." She says persuasively.

"If Billy can come I guess I will come." I say softly.

"Of course he can come!" She says as if I'd insulted her. "I never said he couldn't Nikki." 

"Okay, okay. Just you come over here though." I say.

"Be there in ten." She says and the line goes dead.

"Great." Billy snorts. "What in the hell are you getting us into this time?" 

"We're going to a party." I smile at him. He looks at me worriedly and I laugh.

"Great a party in CHICAGO, this is going to go over great." He rolls his eyes.

"Don't be a party pooper Billy." I snort.

He chuckles. "Fine but I'm totally picking what you're wearing!" He says and runs to my closet. 

"How come you get to pick what I wear?" I ask him, I already know he's going to say something along the lines of my fashion senses suck.

"Your fashion senses suck, lucky for you mine are fabulous." He smirks.

"Fabulous." I snort sarcastically.

"Hey." Heather says walking into my bedroom smiling at me, Heather Wright is my cousin the only cousin I have in Chicago. She was really excited to find out I was moving here even though we haven't seen each other in a year.

"Hey." I beam at her.

"Perfect!" Billy says excitedly throwing my outfit onto the bed. "Go change."

I sigh. "Be right back."

I head into my bathroom and change into the clothes quickly then head back out into the bedroom. "Seriously Billy?" I ask arching an eyebrow at him.

 "Seriously Billy?" I ask arching an eyebrow at him

"Woohoo hot mama!" Heather squeals.

"See I am awesome." Billy smirks.

"Genius." Heather claps her hands together.

"Desperate?" I ask holding the leather jacket open showing my bra off.

"No." Billy snorts. "You look hot now go do your hair and makeup." He orders.

*************

We head out to my firebird. "Oh my god I love this car!" Heather squeals I smile at her. 

"Me too." I smirk.

I get into the driver seat, Billy get's in back, and heather get's into the passenger seat.