Chapter 20. Taken

SURPRISE!!!!!

ANDY'S POV

I run into the house, the door is kicked off of it's hinges I run up the stairs and into my bedroom the girls are all on the bed looking shaken and scared they scream when I enter the room.

Then it hit's me. "Where the hell is Nikki?" I ask. They all have tears rolling down their faces but don't speak. "ANSWER ME!" I yell. They all jump out of their skin in fear.

Heather points toward's the door. "They drug her out of the house." She whispers I spin around the guys are right behind me.

"Stay here with them!" I yell at them. I run out to my bike getting on it and racing it up my driveway out onto the highway.

The bike roars beneath me as it launches forward, I push it as fast as it can go. I pass through traffic as I make my way through the city. At this point I'm not even sure where to start if I had known the 9 Cobra's were teamed up with the Chinese I never would have attempted to kill the 9 Cobra's leader.

Attempted because I didn't succeed to my surprise I wound up killing his VP instead of him. He used his own VP as body armor, which is sick I never would have put Brandon in front of me to take a bullet that was meant for me I couldn't live with something like that.

I drive up to the dock that belongs to the Chinese on the south side of Chicago I kill the bike and jump off of it. I head up the stairs quickly making it up three flights before I make it to the rooftop I throw the door open and step out onto the roof.

The Chinese are standing there with the 9 Cobra's. The president of the 9 Cobra's Marcus gives me a devilish look before turning and kicking Nikki in the stomach. "Don't!" I scream.

"Oh you do have a weak spot." The leader of the Chinese Li Wei says smirking.

"Fucking take me just let her go, you can have me this has nothing to do with her!" I yell.

"Wouldn't it be so much funner to see you suffer though?" Marcus asks and laughs evilly. "To have to live with being responsible for this?" He asks pointing the gun at her head and cocking it.

"NO!" I scream running toward's them, Marcus pulls the trigger before I reach him I stop dead in my tracks.

Nikki had managed to somehow jump to her feet and kick his arm that was holding the gun in it, it went off and hit one of the Chinese men.

"BITCH!" Li Wei screams at her punching her in the face, I leap forward and kick him in the back so hard he goes right over the edge of the building I spin around to see a face barreling toward's my face.

I block the hit punch the Chinese guy in the face, and then a second time he flips backwards over the edge of the back of the building.

When I reach Nikki I remove the gag from her mouth. "Behind you!" She yells I spin around and punch Marcus in the throat and then kick him in the face.

I spin back around and pull Nikki to her feet as I quickly untie her. As soon as I get her untied she steps back in shock. I turn to see one of the 9 Cobra members with a gun pointed at me and he fires the shot.

"NO!" Nikki screams she runs up to him and kicks him between the legs I grab onto where he shot me just as he's about to knock Nikki to her feet I pull her away and smash my boot into his face.

Nikki bends down and grabs the gun from him she examine's it for a short moment. "Trigger." I whisper pointing at it. The pain of the gunshot is getting worse by the minute and I know I need to get home and get the bullet removed. "You pull this back to cock it." I whisper showing her.

She grabs my arm and begins pulling me toward's the exit but one of the Chinese men are in the door Nikki pulls up and shoots him in the face.

Damn...

We make it halfway down the stairs before one of the 9 Cobra's show up. "Nikki!" I yell grabbing her hand with the gun in it, and fire it at him shooting him in the head.

"Go baby!" I tell her in a hurry.

We make it out of the building I get onto the bike Nikki throws a leg over and wraps her arms around me I pull the bike and speed forward.

Halfway through the Chicago there's a gunshot and it blows off one of my mirrors. "Fuck shoot Nik!" I yell at her.

She removes one arm and spins back around I look back in time to watch her shoot out one of the tires, the truck hits another vehicle and then flips sliding down the highway.

"HOLY SHIT!" I yell.

We swerve in and out of traffic once we make it out of town I begin to relax a little but am also feeling extremely light headed.

When I pull into my driveway I race the bike forward's. "Is everyone else okay?" Nikki asks me.

"Yeah as far as I know, are you?" I ask worried looking back at her.

"Yeah, you?" She asks.

"I'll be okay." I tell her. We pull up to the front door and I kill the bike right on my sidewalk, she helps me toward's the house. The guys are in the doorway by the time we make it halfway up the stairs.

"Dude you alright?" Kevin asks.

Brandon comes down the stairs quickly to help Nikki get me into the house. "Just take me to the kitchen I got this." I tell them.

We walk toward's my kitchen I sit down and Brandon takes off to find me the first aid.

"Another night?" Heather asks.

"No." I tell her shaking my head. "You can all go home, it's over for now."

I know that we had killed off a lot of the members most of the main ones, they won't plan to strike again anytime soon, no gang is that stupid.

Nikki sits down on my leg and runs a hand through my hair pressing her forehead to mine. "You're a good shot." I chuckle.

She smiles. "Beginners luck." She shrugs.

I nod in understanding some people are just naturals at it, I get that.

Brandon brings the first aid kid out and Nikki gets off my lap, I grab the tweezers out first to try and get the bullet out that's in my side as Brandon flashes a light over it. I manage to get it out easily. Then throw it onto the table and grab the shit to stitch myself up I stand up to make it easier.

Once I get it started Nicolas comes over and takes over for me, he can do it just can't start it very well.

As soon as he's done I tell the guys to get their girls home.

"You sure this is safe?" Ryan asks worriedly.

"Yeah man, they won't come at us again anytime soon." I tell him.

After they all head out I stare around my house. "What a fucking disaster."

"I can stay and help you clean it up." Nikki says coming in to stand beside me as I lean in the door frame of the living room.

"No it's okay I'll hire a cleaning crew, I'm going to have to pay for some new windows anyways." I shrug. "You should head home Nikki, you sure as hell shouldn't come back."

She turns and looks at me in confusion. "W-what do you mean?" She asks confused.