Chapter 8. Jealous

Nicole's POV

"What is your problem?" I whisper in confusion turning to face him. 

He's staring at me with the same curious expression. "You're my problem." He says darkly. Some part of me believe's I should be scared but I'm not.

"Well thanks for clearing that up." I snort crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ryan has a girlfriend." He whispers. "Why you hanging all over him?" He asks.

"Why do you care? You don't feel anything for me." I point out.

"Like I said he has a girlfriend." He says sternly.

"I didn't know that, he asked me to dance so I said yes." I tell him.

"To make me jealous?" He asks.

"Are you jealous?" I ask.

"No." He says his voice ice cold.

"Then why are we having this conversation?" I ask him.

He stares at me for a long moment then looks away but doesn't say anything else. I walk past him just as I'm about to open the door he spins me around pushing me up against the door holding onto my waist and smashing his lips to mine.

The kiss is intense, angry and possessive. It ignites a passion I've never felt before it radiates through me, I wind my hands around his neck and travel my hands into his hair. He lifts me up I wrap my legs around his waist he throws me down onto his bed. 

His expression is still angry but there's something more in his eyes then before. He pushes my leg's apart and hovers over me then presses his lips back to mine roughly.

He bites my bottom lip, I moan as he dart's his tongue into my mouth. He runs his hands up my thigh as I tangle my hands back into his hair and pull it roughly. He reaches my core and runs his hand beneath my panties and starts rubbing my clit in fast circles.

I break the kiss and gasp, he stares into my eyes and bites his bottom lip. His breathing becoming faster, as I become wetter.

"Andy." I moan loudly.

We hear a thud on the door somebody knocks, Andy jumps away from me his daze disappears with the sound of the knock he stares down at me for a moment and then get's off the bed. I quickly fix myself and stand up.

I feel beyond disoriented, I watch in a daze as he throws the door open. 

"You okay?" Brandon asks, Andy simply nods. Brandon looks back at me then back to Andy with a meaningful expression. 

Andy sighs, as Brandon walks away then turns back to me. "I think you should go Nikki." He whispers. 

I stare at him in disbelief for a long moment, then slowly walk toward's him. "You stay the hell away from me." I whisper angrily.

Some part of him looks like he regrets what he said but it is far to late for that. I walk out the door quickly and head down the stairs. I don't bother looking for Heather or Billy as I walk right out the front door.

It's going to be a long walk but I don't care I'll make it. I reach the end of the driveway and turn left, I'm hoping I picked the right direction I start walking down the road, watching a couple cars drive back and forth.

As another set of headlights come toward's me I continue to walk, but I stop when I realize the car is slowing down. 

"Get in the car Nikki." I hear a voice over the engine and I know it's Andy.

"I'm good." I mutter.

"You're fucking house is 20 miles away get in the god damn car." He says angrily.

I continue to walk away from the vehicle quickly, hands catch me around the waist.

"Put me down asshole!" I yell at him. Fighting against him doesn't do me any good, he throws me through the opened driver side door.

"Uh!" I grunt as I slide across the seat, he pushes me further and get's into the car. 

He quickly pulls away from the side of the road. 

"Let me out!" I scream at him.

"Shut up." He mutters. 

"Fuck you!" I yell punch him in the arm, he slaps my hand away.

"Knock it the fuck off Nikki." He says sternly. "I'll throw your fucking ass in my trunk." He threatens.

I huff in irritation. "Why do you even want to take me home? Thought you didn't care? Why is it you don't care about anything?" I ask him angrily.

He looks over at me in irritation then back to the road without saying a word, then something clicks.

"Oh." I whisper. "I get it, she really must of pissed you off huh? Let me guess some girl fucked you over that's why you don't date and pretend not to give a shit about anyone." I state.

I must of hit close to home because he doesn't react.

"She cheat on you?" I ask.

"Shut the hell up Nikki." He says it like a warning.

"No come on tell me." I say.

"Look it doesn't matter, all you need to know is that my lifestyle and yours doesn't mix sweetheart." He says rudely.

"My lifestyle?" I ask.

"Yeah you know your rich ass parents. Let me guess you get whatever you ask mommy and daddy for. Your perfect little life wouldn't be so great if you added me to it anyways trust me." He snorts.

This only makes me angry, so angry that I laugh. I burst into hysterics he's watching me wondering why I'm laughing at him. "Oh my god is that what you think? That I live some perfect wonderful life?" I laugh harder. "God you are such a fucking idiot." I tell him seriously. 

"You think because of where I live, what I drive, and what I wear that I have some sort of fairy tale life? Pull your fucking head out of your ass would you. By the way my mother is dead, that big house you see me living in I basically live there alone my dad is never home hasn't been all my life I barely no the man. He had a nanny for me until I was twelve then it was oh you can take care of yourself." I snort.

"You don't know shit about my life or the thing's I've been through so you can take everything you just said to me and shove it straight in your ass." I say angrily and then cross my arms over my chest sit back in the seat and not say a word to him.

"I'm sorry about your mom." He whispers when we pull into city limit's. I look over at him his eyes dart to mine, and I can see it finally there is actually some emotion in his eyes he looks sincere and apologetic but I just shrug and look back out the window.