Chapter 23. Out Of Control.

Andy's POV

It's been two weeks since Nicole flipped her switch and suddenly become Chapin. Chapin is a down right crazy pain in the ass, she doesn't listen to reason at all.

She's ruthless, wild, fearless, and no sense of self preservation. I've even caught her doing a line of cocaine at a party three night's ago.

Chapin does everything she can to stay away from me, I try so hard to get through to her I talk to her and see her everyday but it doesn't budge her.

I've tried everything I can think of, it's like the girl I care about is totally gone. 

Billy and I have spent the last two weeks trying to prevent her dad from finding out who'd apparently throw her in a mental hospital but also trying to get her to come back but she's as careless as ever.

I hear the doorbell ring while I'm changing Gracie into her pajama's to get her ready for bed I quickly finish and lift her up carrying her with me to the door. "Come on baby girl let's see who's here." I tell her.

When I throw the door open I don't expect to see Billy standing there horror struck. "What's wrong?" I ask automatically worried.

"Chapin is out of control Andy we got to do something!" He says panicky. 

I sigh grabbing him by the arm and pulling him into the house. "Not in front of my kid man be quiet, my family is sleeping." I tell him quietly.

"Awe.." He smiles at Gracie then his face goes blank and he looks at me in surprise. "Oh shit wait she's your kid?" He asks in shock.

"Guess she didn't mention that." I roll my eyes. "Yeah and before you ask her mom died the night she was born. So now that we cleared that up stay here for a second let me put her to bed and I'll be back down." I tell him.

He nods in understanding and I head up the stairs quickly, I make it to Gracie's room kiss her and lay her in the crib. As soon as I'm done tucking her in I head back downstairs Billy is standing waiting by the door.

"What is the problem exactly?" I ask. 

"She's at a party going nuts, drunk off her ass and won't leave on the bright side the crazy ass is the life of the party." He says and shrugs as if this is a normal thing. Before Billy is even done speaking I head out the door. I stop short when I see the firebird then spin to face him.

"You brought her car?" I ask.

"I took her to the party figured I'd babysit her ass, she insisted to take her car." He says.

"Fine let's go get her." I say.

We get into the firebird, I'm in the driver seat he hands me the keys I start it turn it around and head down my driveway.

"Maybe we're doing something wrong?" Billy asks. "We need to think of something that will actually make her flip the switch."

"Like what Billy? I've been on her ass for two fucking weeks, man I'm about done I can't keep doing this. I feel like I'm seriously setting myself up for disappointment, if I'd known this would happen I never would of said the shit I did." I say getting angry with myself again.

"Come on Andy it isn't like you knew, hell I thought she was better too I ain't seen her do it in so long I honestly didn't think she'd do it again." Billy says.

"Maybe we need to tell her old man." I suggest.

"Noway Andy he will lock her ass away!" Billy yells.

"MAYBE SHE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED AWAY!" I fire back.

Billy sinks in his seat and shakes his head angrily. "Where the fucks this party man?" I ask still angry.