CHAPTER 2: Wish Me Luck.....

CELESTE

I can't say that I'm surprised that my parents have done what they did. Or should I say my adoptive parents who have done nothing but make my life a living hell ever since they adopted me when I was a year old.

I was their only child and they only got me because they wanted to not be looked down upon in wolf society or to their friends.

After I turned eighteen, they forced me to be with an Alpha named Malachai. He was the Alpha of the Silver Fangs and they weren't sure about him at first but instantly welcomed him and fell in love with him when he started treating me the way they do, which is a servant who feel they could also hit me whenever they wanted to.

Now to make things even worse, I have to marry Malachai's brother who is to become the new Alpha and who I have heard is a big player and does whatever he wants to.

I would love to run away but my parents would find me. They always did and when they did I always regretted it.

So after a while, I learned to just do as they say and not go against them. They know many powerful bad people that even members of the council fear.

I guess this will be better than staying with them but still, it kind of sucks. The worst part of all this though is my best friend having to stay here while I leave.

She has been the only one that has ever stood up for me and helped me as well as be there for me. I don't know what I'm gonna do without her being just a few houses away. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here.

Speaking of my best friend Orial, I hear her honk her horn out front.

I then quickly grab my bag and run out to get into her car so she can take me to the airport.

On our way there, she uses that time to talk.

"You know, I have talked to several people who've said they have already met Aston and they say he's hotter than his brother ever was but also a bad ass." She winks at me.

"I'm glad you can look at the silver lining in all of this." I tell her.

"Well I have to until you do the same also. You and I both know that this is only temporary and that after he receives the title, if you still feel the same, you can maybe talk to the Moon Goddess and see if she can give you another mate. Then that way you both can live your own lives and the both of us can go away forever." She says.

"You know that will never happen. My foster parents will never allow that." I remind her while looking out the passenger side window at the trees and everything else we're passing by just thinking about what it will be like when I meet the parents and how awkward it will be also.

"No matter what, just know that everything will be okay and happens for a reason." She tells me.

"I know. I wish that I could just...." She interrupts me.

"Don't even say it. You can't give up on yourself. I would die if you did." She says getting choked up.

"I'm sorry I brought that up. I just can't promise you that I'll ever have the self confidence that you do."

"Well you're gonna try. Besides, when I can't come see you, your ass needs to come and see me." She elbows me.playfully while stopped at a light.

"I promise." I smile at her.

Then after we arrive at the airport and get on the plane, we say our goodbyes and my stomach starts being in more knots as I can't stop worrying about how his brother might not like me and might treat me the same way as his brother did. Not that I can ever tell anyone how I was ever really treated. Well, other than my best friend but she knows not to tell anyone.

This is gonna be interesting and especially becoming a Luna when I have barely had time to ever get to know my wolf a whole lot because my foster parents and ex forbid me to always shift because my wolf was just as hideous as I am now in my human form. Which I guess they're right.

I'm 5'7" tall and am very curvy with medium-length dark brown hair. Not exactly a barbie.

I should just close my eyes and try to sleep for the next several hours I have on this flight. Things are gonna happen and there's not much I can do about it, CLEARLY.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)