CHAPTER 12: The Real Deal

CELESTE

While waking up this morning, I had right away thought about what had happened last night and for some reason thought it was all a dream or I at least hoped it was.

I was right away convinced it all really did happen when I looked over and saw that Aston was holding me in his arms still asleep.

Then I looked down at my hand that was on his chest and saw a bandaged around my wrist. Oh god, how embarr assing.

When I slowly started to try and move a little, I heard him moan a little and then saw him open his eyes a little bit.

"Where are you going baby?" He asks.

"Nowhere." I tell him.

"Good. Cause I love holding you." He says and then closes his eyes again.

I started to giggle a little and then he smiled real big before opening his eyes up again and looking at me.

"I love your giggle." He says.

"Thank you." I tell him.

We both lay down on our sides facing each other and I feel him place his hand onto the side of my face and gently caress it and right as I do the same to him, he closes his eyes and smiles again.

Then he grabs my wrist gently and he gently starts circling my wrist with his thumb as he's looking down at my bandage and then lifts my wrist to his mouth and places gentle kisses on it before looking back into my eyes.

"Baby please don't leave and please don't do this again." He says as he continues gently rubbing the side of my face again.

I nod my head in agreement.

"I won't." I reply.

"Good." He says before leaning in and kissing me in the lips.

We get up and get ready for the day and he told me that for the whole day I was his as he rearranged a lot of things to make sure he spent some time with me because he reminded me that he was serious in what he meant about us for real trying out being mates.

When we went downstairs to start heading out, I saw both his parents sitting at the table eating breakfast and laughing together and I felt I needed to apologize to them for saying what I said about his parents last night. But I guess he sensed it and told me there was no need to.

They both saw us and greeted us with a smile.

"And what are you both up to?" His mom asks.

"We're spending some time together today and have some fun." I hear him tell them.

"Well good. It'a about time your dumb ass came around." His mom winks at me.

"I know mom." Aston replies while rolling his eyes.

We both then head outside and get into his car that happens to be a brand new black Charger four door and we take off to start our day together.

One of the first things we do is go to a cafe so we can have some breakfast before he took me to a place that was a family fun center where inside the building were games, prizes, and some food court place then outside were go-carts, a batting cages, miniature golfing, a Ferris wheel, bumper boats and a few other fun things.

We right away though went to play miniature golf.

While playing he tried to cheat a little until I looked at him with a cocked eyebrow. He just smiles and then puts the ball back to where it was and we finished playing as I of course beat him.

We had a lot of fun there as we both loosened up and felt like a couple of teenagers.

It was a lot of fun and then he took me to lunch and a movie afterwards that was of course, my choice.

It felt good. I finally was out in public with my mate who really and genuinely loved me and wasn't embarrassed to be seen with me and make it known I was theirs.

I never thought this would work out. I really was planning on leaving and never look back but Aston has changed all of that and I just hope that this is all legit and real.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)