CHAPTER 20: I Forgive You

CELESTE

It's been a couple days now since I last seen and heard from my mate. I miss him so much and want him to know that I know he didn't mean to hurt me. But nobody has been able to talk to him since and I'm beginning to get worried to be honest.

His father and I were able to talk to one another yesterday and now we're good and he apologized and we're on better terms for now, we'll say.

I was walking out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel and was walking into the bedroom to grab my hair brush when I heard a knock at the bedroom door.

I right away could smell it was my mate and although I would love to just jump right into his arms, I also could feel hurt and sadness that I'm sure a lot of was from him.

So instead of walking over to answer it, I let him know he could come in.

"Come in." I say.

The door slowly opens and in walks Aston. He looks worn out, tired and pretty much like hell as well as guilty.

He closes the door behind him and stands there in front of the door for a moment as we both stand there in awkward silence not sure in what to say to anyone until he finally breaks the silence.

"How are you?" He asks hesitantly with his hands in his pockets.

"Okay." I reply. "You?" I ask him.

"I've been better." He replies looking down.

We share another brief moment of silence.

"Look, Aston, I want you to know that I'm not upset with you for what happened the other night. I know you probably thought it was your dad who touched your shoulder to try and calm you down and you were upset cause of your mom and....." I began trying to assure him I wasn't mad with him but he stopped me.

"Baby, please don't apologize for anything. I'm a fucking monster. I'm a terrible sin. Terrible mate. I never should have even let my anger get the best of me to make me hurt you." He says as he starts walking towards me.

"If anything, you have been the best mate. The best everything." I tell him as I walk up to him and grab his face.

"I love you so much and I'm so fucking sorry. I swear I will make it up to you as long as you still accept me as your mate." He starts crying a little bit while wrapping both his arms around my waist.

"I've missed you and you holding me." I tell him.

He then looks into my eyes and begins to gently hold my face as well while looking into my eyes.

"I'll never leave you like that again." He says.

I just nod while I start to fight back some tears. Then we start kissing each other.

He then moves from my lips and starts kissing down my neck and then picks me up by holding my ass and carries me into the shower where he turns on the water and I start kissing him back in the lips.

I next start removing all of his clothes and he rips off my towel and we get into the shower as he pushes me up against the wall in the shower and lifts one of my legs up and the next thing I feel is him slamming hard inside of me with his hard shaft.

Each thrust getting deeper and harder as he continues thrusting harder and faster while taking one of my nipples onto his mouth as he grabs it with his free hand.

"My god I've missed you baby." He says between thrusts.

"I've missed you too." I say between moans as well.

"I. Love. You." He says between grunts.

"I love you too!" I moan out loud as he next wraps my other leg around his waist so now both my legs are wrapped around him as he holds me up against the wall still by gripping onto my thighs as he thrusts in deeper and harder and faster with his face buried in the crook of my neck a few more times until I feel us both release ourselves at the same time with me gripping onto his hair and us kissing one another breathlessly in the end.

We next clean ourselves up and lay in each other's arms in bed and fall asleep.

Now there's just one more thing we need to do. We need to take care of his brother.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)