CHAPTER 13: The Mark

ASTON

We've been getting to know each other more and more everyday for the last few weeks and I have got to admit that the more and more I learned about her rather it was bad or good, I just fell for her even harder and more.

She made me feel comfortable to even confess some flaws of my own that didn't seem to bother her much.

Things were going really good and I didn't want to ruin anything by bringing up my brother and what all he did to her but it seemed like the nightmares were becoming more frequent.

I was woken up tonight suddenly after I heard Celeste scream herself awake and sit abruptly up in the bed.

I sat up quickly and adjusted my eyes a little.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked concerned.

She was still trying to catch her breath and tried to wipe her tears away.

"I'm sorry." She starts to cry.

I then put my arm around her and pull her closer to me and try to comfort her.

"It's alright baby. He can't hurt you anymore." I try and reassure her as she grips onto me tighter and lays her head into my chest.

We then lay back down with her still in my arms and my heart feels like it's breaking.

"I'm sorry that I'm waking you up. I wish I could just not have flashbacks." She says through sniffles.

"Baby don't apologize. Look at me." I tell her as I pull back a little and lift her chin up with my finger and have her look at me. "If anyone should be sorry it's me. I should have come for you sooner. Rather you were my mate or not, you never should have endured what he did to you. Same with your parents also." I tell her.

She nods in agreement and I bend down to kiss her soft lips and then I hold her some more and start doing light gentle circles with my fingers on her arm as we next fall asleep.

When the next day comes, I had to go to a meeting with my father at the council hall and there we would discuss me in becoming the new Alpha King.

It was a little difficult though in listening to what they were all saying because I couldn't stop thinking about Celeste.

I haven't even marked her yet and already she's got me hooked.

Once my father and I pulled up to the house and we headed inside, I saw Celeste and my mom both laughing as they talk to each other.

I can't help but admire her and her laugh and smile.

My mom catches me standing there and smiles.

"Hey you two. How was the meeting?" She asks.

"Good." I shrug.

I next see Celeste stand up and walk up to me with her arms thrown around my neck and she kisses my lips.

"I need to ask you something." She says.

"Okay." I smile.

"Not here." She says nervously.

She takes hold of my hand and we start making our way upstairs into our bedroom where she closes the door behind us and then we sit next to each other on the bed.

"Is everything okay?" I ask her feeling a little nervous myself.

"Yeah. But, promise you won't think less of me or judge me?" She asks with concern.

"Of course not." I assure her.

"Well, I don't know if this is too soon but um, I want you to mark me." She says and both me and my wolf are excited but also at the same time, I feel a little worried as to whether or not she really wants this or feels it's more of an obligation.

"Are you sure you're ready." I ask her.

"Yeah. I've been thinking about it for a little bit and I want you to mark me." She finishes as she starts fidgeting with her shirt.

I then lift her chin up to look at me and I just smile and start to kiss her lips. We next lay down on the bed as I continue kissing her and start to climb on top of her.

"Mmm..." I hear start to moan.

I start to next kiss down from her mouth to her sensitive spot where I am about to mark her and kiss it gently but look into her eyes again.

"Are you sure baby?" I ask her.

"Yes. Please make me yours." She says. "And I'll mark you back."

"Mmmm....Anything you want babe." I tell her under her breath.

I then start kissing her sensitive spot before extending my canines and then biting down onto her spot causing her to gasp and yelp but also grab onto my shirt tightly and then she begins to moan.

"Fuck baby." She moans.

I then lick up the little blood she bled from the bite and then now it was her turn.

So she rolls on top of me and straddles my waist before kissing me on the lips and then she marks me also.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)