CHAPTER 18: No Matter What.....

CELESTE

I had quickly run upstairs as soon as I heard them arguing and saw how angry Aston had gotten and it just triggered some bad memories with his brother who we now know is fucking alive!

What the hell is up with that?! Why can't things just go good for once in my life, long enough to enjoy them before shit like that happens?!

I for some reason ran into the bathroom and sat leaning with my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth a little while crying.

How could his parents do this? I mean, I'm sure it's hard for Malachai being their son but he did things to me and helped my parents do things to me. Just, either they know about all his wrong doings and just don't care or they don't know.

I didn't stay long enough to hear everything but from what I heard from his dad and everything about me, there's no way for sure now that Aston will want to be with me. Maybe I should just run away.

Right then and there while contemplating back and forth with my wolf what I should do and try to convince her to let me runaway as well as the fact I was sorry for not being a good enough person for my wolf. I immediately closed our contact as I heard the door begin to creak open.

"Baby?" I hear Aston.

I turn and look up at him before he starts kneeling down and sitting on the floor putting his arm around me and pulling me in closer to him.

"I'm sorry." I just start losing it and begin to cry hard.

"Shh don't be sorry. YOU have nothing to be sorry about baby." He tries to comfort me.

"But what's gonna happen now? Your parents don't like me and downstairs showed me how angry you can get and how when it comes to family, your parents obviously don't need proof before passing judgement on others, I can't live here. We can't be together." I begin sobbing into his chest.

"Shh baby forget them. Plus, I promise that my brother will never hurt you again or your parents. Nothing changes between you and me." He says and then lifts my head to look at him.

"But what about...." I start to say but he stops me.

"Shh, it's okay. I promise. You and I are mates and nothing or no one will EVER change that. I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say through sobs.

"Now come here. Let's go to sleep and tomorrow we'll leave here and go to MY place that's more of a pack house than anything." He suggests with a smile.

"Okay." I reply.

We both then stand up and start walking towards the bed and we get underneath the cobers and begin falling asleep while cuddled up in each other's arms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

~~The next day~~

After talking last night and waking up in Aston's arms, I couldn't help but smile again and once again be reassured that he still wants me.

"See? I told you our mate would still want us." My wolf tells me.

"Shh....I'm going back to bed. We'll talk later. But yes you were right." I admitted to her as I fell back asleep.

When I woke up the second time, it was mid-morning and close to noon and I looked around in the room but Aston wasn't in here.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up in the bed then stretched before trying to wake up some more before deciding to get up and make my way downstairs to see if he's there.

Which I'm sure he is at least close by cause I can smell his scent and...before I finish that thought, I hear the door open and in he walks with Denny's takeout bags?

"Not even gonna try and pass it off as your own cooking?" I teased him with a cocked eyebrow.

"I almost did but pff, forget that. I realized that you already knew I could cook and besides, I was too tired this morning to cook so I had this delivered." He winks at me as he sits down next to me on the bed and leans over to kiss me.

"Well thank you for the breakfast." I kiss him again.

"You're very welcome." He smiles and rubs my back. "But you know, I was kinda hoping for something else for breakfast." He wiggles his eyebrows up amd down.

"How about, we eat this delicious food so it doesn't get cold and then have some great shower sex. I've always wanted to try that." I tell him.

"Mmmm....Okay." He says as he gives me another kiss.

We both start digging into our food and that's when of course at the worst time, gets a message on his phone. I notice him glance quickly at his phone and then shakes his head before putting it down and continuing to stuff his face.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. Just Bruce telling me that there's no sign of my brother." He says.

"Oh." I reply as I no longer feel hungry and put my plate on the inn table.

"Baby don't worry. I meant what I said." He tells me.

"I know. But I was thinking that after yesterday with what happened between you and your parents, now you wouldn't be the new Alpha King." I began to feel bad.

"I don't care. As long as I'm with you nothing else matters." He says as he turns my head to look at me.

"Promise you won't regret it?" I ask.

"I promise." He reassures me.

"Okay." I smile.

We look into each other's eyes for a moment and then start kissing each other and make our way to the shower.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)