CHAPTER 17: You Both Are At Fault!!

ASTON

WHAT THE FUCK??!!!!!!  Was all I could think of yelling out while grabbing Celeste's hand and we got back into the car and then while heading off to where the family's private plane was at to head back home, I was mind linking everyone and then called also Bruce, my Beta to get everyone together. Though I didn't tell them why other than it was an emergency.

"It's okay baby. Don't worry." I try and assure Celeste although the truth is I'm not sure and I quickly shut her out of the mind link with me because I didn't want her to find out how truly worried and how enraged I was feeling.

We got on the plane and headed back to the house and it took several hours when we returned and was mid-morning the following day, but Celeste seemed to have fallen asleep throughout the plane ride over here. And when we arrived at the airport, I carried her into the car as she continued to sleep then headed towards the house.

When we pulled up, right away, my parents and Bruce all came hurrying outside to us.

"What the hell is going on?! Are you both alright?" My mom asks frantically.

"We're fine but we need to talk and it can't wait!" I tell them.

So we make our way into the house as Celeste has woken up a little now and we walk hand-in-hand towards inside the house.

Once inside, I can see that the majority of my pack is here since I know the others are around the perimeters protecting us.

"So what's going on Alpha? What's the emergency?!" Beta Bruce asks worried.

"We were visited last night while coming home from dinner, by someone. That someone happened to also kill Lenny and happens to also be ALIVE! Can anyone guess who in the hell I'm talking about?" I ask while waiting for someone to answer as I start looking all around the room.

Then I notice my dad being the only one who has a guilty look on his face. I'm so pissed I can feel my werewolf wanting to come out and fists beginning to form in my hands at my side.

"Father?! Look at me!" I mind link him and aggressively ask but when he doesn't look at me or reply, I ask him loudly and more aggressively in front of everyone.

"LOOK AT ME!!" I growl out loud and shake the walls while continuing to glare at him.

He hesitates in looking at me as he flinches first as well as everyone else does as they all look at me in shock. Then he finally looks at me.

"What's the matter with you?!" My mother asks.

"Dad knows exactly what I'm talking about." I reply through clenched teeth as I continue to glare at him.

"What would you like me to say son? He's my son too!" He exclaims.

"Why? Why the hell did you lie to all of us in making it sound like he was dead? Did you make a deal with her parents as well?!" I demanded.

"Stop this now! Your father would never do something like that!" My mother fires back at me to protect him like always. Then she looks at him and smiles. "Right dear?" She asks.

"I'm sorry. I thought he would stay away this time." I overhear him tell my mom.

"How could you?! You know what he will do to us." She murmurs under her breath but I still heard it.

I lost it. I suddenly found myself lunging towards him and punched him as hard as I could and before I could do it again, Bruce pulled me off and my mother went right to his side to try and comfort him.

"You both disgust me." I spit out.

"You bastard!" My mother cries and stands up and hits me on the face.

I look back at her while holding the side of my face.

"You both have done nothing but compare me to my pathetic brother all my life. Yet he's the one who has done the MOST damage to our family name and yet you STILL defend him and even helped him fake his death. You have raised nothing but a MONSTER that once again, I have to fix now!" I shout at them.

"You don't have to. You never had to! And as far as you thinking he was the favorite or whatever you're spewing about, he wasn't! So get over yourself. Besides, we knew how you truly felt after hearing about his death. You were happy more than anything." She spat at me.

"Oh I was happy but I also cried a few tears over the bastard! But for you all to hear how badly he treated Celeste, then to now have him be alive and not tell us? My god, you people are pathetic!" I fire back at them.

"Oh stop  complaining! You have your mate now! Besides, she's alive isn't she? Who's to say she didn't provoke your brother to get mad or her parents?!" My dad yells back at me as he stands up.

I then punch him again, knocking him back down and throw another punch at him until Bruce pulls me off again.

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT AGAIN! I SWEAR IF YOU EVER TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT AGAIN OR COME NEAR US, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TELL THE COUNCIL!!" I yell at him as Bruce struggles to hold me back and then I look around and notice Celeste is gone.

I start to worry, cause if she's upstairs doing what she did last time, I'm gonna put my father away. I look back at him as I break free from Bruce's grasp.

"Calm down Alpha! It's okay." Bruce says.

"Watch them, don't let them go anywhere and I will be right back to go over a plan. But right now..." I began to say while I turn my head and look back at my parents "I swear if she gets hurt or worse, her blood will be on both of your hands." I say while quickly turning and sprinting up the stairs.

Please tell me it isn't too late.....I stop when I stop in the middle of our room, in front of a half opened door to our bathroom....Oh god, not again.....I can't help but shake as I open the door preparing for the worst.....

"Baby?" I quietly ask.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)