Thank you Supernatural

Peter was sitting in his room, laughing at the random YouTube videos he was watching when he got an Instagram notification. 'Jensen Ackles posted a video'. He clicked on it quickly, excited to see what was posted. His excitement died down as he saw the boys faces. They looked like they were crying and were about to cry again. He was so distracted that he barely heard the video, until a simple sentence.
         "...it will be our last." Peter dropped his phone and gasped as his eyes began to tear up. The video continued, but Peter wasn't really listening. Then it hit him. Supernatural was ending. Tears began to stream down his face and he curled into himself. What was going to happen to him when his security blanket was gone? He cried silently, not wanted to disturb anyone. He grabbed his phone and decided to watch videos of the supernatural cast being happy. He laughed as tears continued to leave trails on his cheeks. This show was what kept him sane. Kept him going. On the days where he felt his worst, supernatural and the boys were always there. What was he going to do? He knew there was one more season, but he was so empty and depressed when he didn't know about the show. The show saved him and now it was ending. He knew the actors will still be there and so will the family, but it will be different. He continued to cry until he fell asleep. When he woke up, someone was running their hands through his hair. He looked up and saw Steve. When he noticed Peter was awake, he smiled down at him sadly.
"What's wrong, Pete?" Peter wanted to start crying, but he needed to control his emotions. He didn't like people seeing him like that. He smiled at Steve and shook his head.
"I'm fine, Steve. It's not that important." Steve gave him a look. Peter tried to look away, but Steve held his gaze.
"I'm going to ask again. What's wrong Peter." Peters smile slowly fell as well as the tears in his eyes. He was pulled into a hug as he began to explain.
"Supernatural will be ending next year. What am I going to do? I know it sounds stupid because it's a tv show, but it has helped me through so much. I don't think I would be here without it. The actors will still be out there, but it's different. It's been 15 seasons and it still feels too soon." Steve held him until Peters crying faded, leaving a wet spot on Steve's shirt. He apologized, but Steve ignored him.
"It's not stupid Peter. I know how much that show meant to you. And I saw how happy you were when we went to the convention. I've never seen your smile so genuine. It may be a show, but I know about the family that was created in it. It's okay to cry Peter. I understand." Steve rubbed Peters back and they decided to watch Disney movies. The others soon walked in and all crowded around Peter when they saw his red and tear stained face. They all gave him looks of sympathy and Tony decided that he would take Peter to every supernatural convention until it was over. The show may be ending, but it created many of Peters best memories. He was thankful.

~~~~~~
A/N: I wrote this a couple days after the announcement but I'm posting it almost a week later, so..... Anyways, I'm emotional and the first part is basically my reaction. I just didn't have someone to verbally talk to about because I don't like showing my emotions. Before this gets too deep, you guys should really watch supernatural if you don't already. It's hard for me to enjoy shows, but this show. Lord have mercy. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace