Who's That?

Tony walked into the living room and saw the rogue Avengers and the rest. His eyes widened as he saw them and he cleared his throat. They all turned to look at him and Tony just gave them a confused look.
               "What are you guys doing here?" He heard Steve let out a sigh so he turned to look at him.
               "Fury wanted us to stay here since we've been pardoned. We were going to wait in the lobby area, but he told us to come up here." Tony just nodded his head slowly as he tried to keep his breathing steady. He was about to speak when another voice spoke first.
               "Who's that boy in the photos?" Wanda asked, pointing to the framed photos on the wall. The team saw Tony relax as a small smile grew on his face.
               "That's Peter. He's my personal intern." They wanted to ask more questions, but they didn't know if they should ask them. Clint asked anyways.
               "You two seem pretty close. I mean, you have pictures of you together." Again, Tony was about to speak. This time it was Friday that spoke first.
               "Boss, mini boss is on his way and he wants you to know he has some news for you."
               "Is there anyway you could go ahead and tell me Fri?"
               "I may not be programmed to feel emotions, but I would feel guilty if I told you. And besides, I like him more." The teams eyes widened but Tony's smile just grew.
               "Of course you do Fri." The team sat in an awkward silence until they heard the elevator open and quick footsteps.
               "Mr.Stark! I have big news, oh. I didn't know you had company. I'll come back another day." Peter began to walk out of the room but Tony just grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.
               "Pete, these are the Avengers. Avengers, Peter. Now, what do you need to tell me kid?" Peter waved to the team before looking down shyly.
               "It's not that important Mr.Stark. I can tell you another day." Peter tried to leave again but Friday stopped him.
               "I hate to argue, but this is important mini boss. You should tell him." Tony looked at the kid in concern as Peter glanced at the team quickly.
               "If you want, I can get them to leave the room for a few minutes so you can tell me. If Friday says it's important it must be." Tony looked at the Avengers to see worry growing on their faces. Peter shakes his head.
               "No it's fine Mr.Stark. Just... here." He hands Tony a stack of papers and he shuffles his feet. Tony flips through the pages. The team watched as his eyes fill with fear before it's replaced with relief.
               "Why didn't you tell me Pete? I could've helped you sooner." The teams confusion began to grow. Peter just shrugged his shoulders.
               "I didn't want you to worry until it got really bad. And besides, I got help. It's gone now." Tony pulled Peter into a quick hug until they heard someone clear their throat. They looked over at the team.
               "If you don't mind me asking, what's gone?" Sam asked as he looked at Peter worriedly. The kid just gave him a kind smile that melted the teams heart.
               "Cancer. Runs in the family. But it's gone now. I'm okay." The team all give him kind smiles before walking out of the room and leaving the two alone. Steve sighs before letting out a shaky chuckle.
               "Good kid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I might make a similar chapter to this in the next chapter because why not. Also my dad is pissing me off but I can't really do anything. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace