My (imaginary) Boyfriend

Wade is 17 because I'm still spideypool trash.

Peter was stressed. Why? He may or may not have told his family that he had a boyfriend. Even though he didn't. Now they want to meet his boyfriend. Only problem, he didn't have one. So now he was on patrol, trying to find a way to put himself out of his misery, when a familiar voice spoke behind him.
"Hey Petey. You seem stressed. Need a massage?" Wade asked, wiggling his fingers jokingly. Peter just shakes his head and chuckles softly.
"I'm fine Wade." Wade took off his mask and he looked unamused.
"You're lying. What's up?" Peter sighed before taking his own mask off. He massages his temples and let's out a sigh.
"I may or may not have told everyone that I had a boyfriend. They just kept going on about how it must be so boring being in high school and being single. How I'm almost eighteen and I haven't had one relationship. So I said I had a boyfriend and now they want to meet him Saturday. I don't have a boyfriend and today is Thursday!" Wade cut Peter off by laughing loudly. Peter pouts, trying not to smile, as Wade begins to calm down.
"Well, what's your plan?" Peter mumbled something about jumping off a building but Wade scoffed and shook his head.
"Hey, how about I pretend to be your boyfriend?" He gives Peter a slight smile while Peter just gives him a blank look.
"You really think Tony would be okay with me dating Deadpool?" Wade groaned in fake annoyance before smiling at Peter again.
"Not Deadpool. Wade. I know a lot about you anyways, so how hard can it be?" Peter thinks it over and he realizes that it's actually a really good idea. He agrees and Wade gives him a smile.
—time skip—
The Avengers were all sitting in the living room on Saturday, waiting for Peters boyfriend to show up. He was in the room with them as they got dinner ready. As soon as it was finished, they heard the elevator open. They all turned to look and saw someone who was wearing a nice pair of jeans and a maroon hoodie. Peter walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. The team watched as they whispered a few words to each other. The boy kissed Peters head before pulling away. Peter turned to the Avengers and gestured to the other teen.
"Guys, this is Wade. Wade, you know who they are." Wade held his hand out in front of Tony.
"It's nice to meet you sir." Tony shook his hand and gave a nod with no other response. He said his hellos to the rest of the team before they all sat down for dinner. As the dinner progressed, Wade really grew on the team. When it was over, they watched as Peter led Wade to the elevator and gave him a hug before Wade kissed him in the cheek. Peter walked over to his family and smiled at them.
"So, What did you think of him?" They all looked at each other before smiling down at Peter.
"He seems like a nice kid."
—time skip—
Peter was sitting on his bed when there was a knock on his door. He told the person to come in. Natasha opened the door and then closed it before sitting next to Peter.
"You two aren't actually dating are you?" Peter tried to stutter out that they were, but he stopped when Natasha gave him a look. He said they weren't dating and Natasha just smirked at him.
"Well, based on the way he looks at you, and how you look at him, you both wouldn't be too upset if you actually did date." Peter just looked down at his feet and tried to curl into himself. Natasha smiled at him before rubbing his shoulder and walking out of the room. Peter smiled to himself and put on his suit.
—time skip—
"Hey spidey-boy." Peter smiled at Wade before taking his mask off. Wade took his off as well.
"So, did they believe it? Did they like me?" Peter chuckled softly.
"They believed it. Except Natasha." Wade seemed surprised, but Peter continued before he could say anything. "But she did tell me something. Something about... I don't know... the way you look at me. And the way I look at you. Normal romance story sentences like that." Wade looked even more shocked. Peter chuckled and that brought Wade out of whatever trance he was in.
"So she knows that I actually like you?" Peter raised his eyebrow and smirked.
"Knows what Wade?" Wade rolled his eyes and gave Peter a fond glare.
"Don't turn this into a romance spidey." Peter just laughed again and Wade smiled at him. He grabbed his hand.
"Well come on baby boy. You need to get changed so we can go to the coffee shop you like." He kissed Peters cheek before dragging him towards his house to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I don't know how to write relationships. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace