Tony Has A Sixth Sense part 2

The Avengers were all sitting in the living room, watching a movie, when Tony sat up and grabbed the tv remote. He turned off the movie and began going through different news stations.
"What the heck Tony? We were watching that," Clint says in annoyance. Tony just continues going through the channels until he stops when he hears what the news person says.
"Spider-Man is currently fighting the Vulture for the second time. Only this time, people are actually here to see it." Tony sighs.
"I knew the kid was doing something stupid." Tony gets his suit on and leaves the building. The team stare in confusion before Steve tells them to suit up.
—time skip—
When they make it to the fight, the Vulture brings out more of his wings/suits. They fight for a while until Toomes gives up and is taken by the police. Once they all catch their breath, they realize Tony and Spider-Man are no longer near the scene.
"Fri, where's Tony?" Rhodey asked.
"In that alleyway, twenty feet away, sir." They quickly make their way over to see Tony and Spider-Man. They walk over to ask if he's alright, but he's breathing heavily and making choking sounds. Tony gives a hesitant glance to the team before taking the kids mask off. Everyone gasped as they see the Empire State kid, Peter. Blood is coming out of his mouth, but he still manages to give them a small smile.
"Hey everyone. How's things?" He begins to cough again. They try to get him up but Peter just shakes his head.
"Give me like five minutes. Most of it will heal and then I'll just have to clean up." It's quiet as they look at the kids face.
"So you're Spider-Man?" Natasha asks and Peter nods his head. "How'd you become Spider-Man? Were you tested on or something?"
"No. I was bit by a spider on a field trip. It wasn't a normal spider though. Obviously." The team noticed how talking became easier for him.
"Tony, how did you know something was happening?" Steve asked.
"He's always doing something, I just know when it's stupid. It's like my spider sense, or whatever Peter calls it." Peter laughs slightly before he looks offended. "Hey!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: the next chapter I'm writing is really cute in my opinion. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter.
~Grace