Makeup part 2

I'm still spideypool trash.
Peter is 16
Wade is 17
Side note- I wrote this at 1 am while watching Spider-Man homecoming and I almost cried after seeing Tony. Alright continue.

Peter decided that for the first day of wearing makeup to school, it would be very subtle. So now he was wearing a sheer coverage foundation, a little concealer, a natural eye look with mascara, and lipgloss. His hands were shaking when they weren't tightened around the straps of his bag. He was wearing a white long sleeved shirt and black skinny jeans. He walked out of his room. May, Ned and Mj gave him wide smiles.
"Look at you Pete. You look amazing," May said as she handed Peter some toast. He gave her a thankful smile and sat down in a chair.
"That's my best friend," Ned said as he pointed at Peter while looking at Mj. Mj rolled her eyes with a smile and Peter laughed softly. He finished his breakfast and his breathing sped up again. Mj grabbed his shoulders.
"You're gonna be fine Peter. You look hot." Peter let out a surprised breath and Mj continued. "Ned and I will be with you the whole time. And if anything happens, Tony can come and get you. Are you ready?" Peter nodded his head and squeezed Mj's hand before she pulled away and gave him a reassuring smile.
—time skip—
Peter shouldn't have been as scared as he was. He was in a school full of geniuses. Not many of them were judgmental. The only person he worried about was Flash. The day was going fine. People would compliment him and ask how he got so good at makeup. But then, unsurprisingly, Flash leaned against the wall in front of him.
"What the hell is on your face Parker?" Peter looked down at his shoes as Ned put a hand on his shoulder. Sadly, Mj was in the bathroom.
"Leave him alone Flash." Flash didn't leave him alone and he poked Peters stomach, then his cheek.
"I guess I can't call you Penis anymore, huh?" Peter just kept his eyes away from Flash as he continued to talk.
"Fuck off Flash." Peter looked up and saw Wade. Wade was a grade above Peter and very attractive. Ned nudged Peter softly and he lowered his head again, but for a different reason this time. Flash just scoffed before turning back to Peter and pushing him, causing Peter to fall down. Ned knelt to help Peter stand up and Wade pushed Flash against the lockers. He whispered something into Flash's ear that Peter couldn't hear. Wade let Flash go and he ran away. Peter looked up and saw Wade walking towards him with a soft smile.
"Hey there. I'm Wade," he said as he stuck out his hand. Peter shook it and smiled back.
"I'm Peter." Wade smiled at him and Ned looked back and forth between the two.
"Well, it's nice to meet you Peter. I'm sorry about him." They talked for a few more minutes until the final bell rang. They exchanged numbers before they left.
"I'll text you later, Pete." He began walking away and Peter went the opposite way out the doors until he heard Wade yell his name again. He turned around and saw him smiling.
"I like your makeup by the way." He waved one more time then went towards his car. Ned poked his side and teasingly said "oooooh." Peter blushed and Mj laughed and did the same thing before they all went their separate ways. Peter made his way to Happys car with a smile on his face. He opened the door and fell into the seat. Happy looked at him with a confused but amused face.
"Good day kid?" Peter nodded, still smiling brightly. Happy chuckled and sent a text to Tony. 'Peters happier than normal. He's not talking very much'. They made their way to the tower and when they got there, Peter slowly made his way to the lab. He had a soft smile on his face as he continued to look at the floor. Steve and Natasha passed by him and waved. Peter waved back with the same smile on his face. Steve looked a little confused while Natasha just smiled knowingly. Peter finally got to the lab and he fell into his chair with a happy sigh. Tony smiled at him and tapped his shoulder. Peter looked up at him.
"Your makeup looks good today Pete. Did you have a good day?" Peter looked up at him and nodded.
"Thank you Mr.Stark. And yeah, I had a really good day." Tony looked at him for a minute because Peters voice sounded different. Then his eyes widened.
"Oh god, you're in love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: TWO MORE CHAPTERS! Then I'll start a second one shot book. Is there anything you guys would like for the last two or the first few of the next book? Let me know. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace