Super Soldier Guardian Angels

Somewhat of a part 2 for 'how they bonded'. Enjoy

Ever since Peter, Bucky, and Steve created the dark humor trio, they became a small family within a family. They would tell each other things that the rest of the team didn't know. Then being like a family made them really protective of each other. Mostly Steve and Bucky because Peter always got the most painful injuries. They would stitch up his cuts and clean off any blood when he got done with a patrol and they would help him through his nightmares. Peter did the same for them. One day, Peter got really hurt on patrol. He had cuts all over his body and he could barely walk straight because he got hit in the head, hard. So he stumbled his way to his room, leaning against the wall the whole time. He finally made it to his room and fell into his bed with a pained groan.
"Steeb and Jams have been notified of your injuries and are on their way."
"No Fri! Don't bring them up here!" The AI didn't respond and Peter sighed. He heard fast footsteps approaching his room and took off his mask before the door opened. He looked at the two as they gasped at the sight.
"Hey guys. A little help here?" Bucky went to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit while Steve walked up to Peter.
"Who did this to you Pete?"
"I don't remember." Steve gave him a concerned look as Bucky walked in with a matching one.
"What do you mean you don't remember? Are you okay Peter?" Peters eyes slowly turned to Bucky.
"I don't remember much from tonight. I think I need to get some sleep."
"No Peter, don't fall asleep. You need to stay up for a few more minutes." Peter just nodded his head as he watched the two clean his injuries. Once they were finished, they told him he could sleep now. Peter fell asleep before his head hit the pillow.
—time skip—
The next morning, Peter woke up and noticed his smaller cuts were already healed. He smiled slightly and tried to stand up, but he was hit with a wave of nausea. He slowly sat back on his bed and held his head. His door opened and he looked up to see Steve standing there with a soft smile.
"Hey Pete. You need to lay back down. You have a really bad concussion. We watched some street cameras. You were thrown into a building. You need to rest." Peter shook his head.
"I'm fine Steve. I've had worse. I just need to get something to eat and drink." He heard Bucky chuckle softly as he entered the room with a plate of food and some orange juice.
"Says the kid who can barely stand up without feeling sick." Peter just rolled his eyes but took the food from Bucky. He ate quickly, despite the other two telling him to slow down. When he finished, he handed the plate back to Bucky.
"Alright, now you need to get more rest."
"But I'm not tired," Peter, basically, whines.
"Do I need to punch you?" Bucky says with a chuckle.
"You wouldn't. I have a concussion, remember?" Steve and Bucky rolled their eyes fondly before telling the kid to go to sleep again.
"Go to sleep or no Spider-Man for a month." Peter groaned but laid back down and closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I wanted to make this a little different, but I decided I didn't really want it to be sad. So you get this. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace