Im SpiderMan

Slight Endgame spoilers again. This is a request/idea from @starshipranger258
I'm gonna stick to the main idea as much as possible but I will change it a bit. I hope it's okay.

Peter was terrified. He was ten minutes away from telling the whole world, and the Avengers, that he was Spider-Man. He was panicking while Happy tried to calm him down. Pepper was on stage, saying her hellos and speaking about the reason of today's meeting. Tony's holograph was standing beside him and would give him a reassuring smile every time Peter looked at him. But it wasn't the real Tony. Tony was dead. That thought would enter Peters mind every time he saw the smile and he would begin to panic again. That was until he heard Pepper speak.
"And without further ado, I introduce to you, our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." The guests cheer as well as the team and Peter slowly makes his way to the center of the stage. Pepper pulls him into a hug and whispers into his ear.
"You're gonna be okay Peter." Peter nodded but he didn't know if he really believed that. How would these people react when they found out the person who was protecting their city, and now world, was a teenager? He didn't think they would react great. He pulled away from the hug and gave Pepper a nod before glancing at the team. They were all looking at him with excited looks and Peter wasn't ready to see the disappointment in them. He let out a shaky breath before speaking into the microphone.
"Hey everyone." Cameras flashes and people began to scream, trying to ask questions. Peter was a little overwhelmed. He saw Pepper was about to walk on the stage but he just held up his hand, silencing everyone in the room. He let out another breath and looked at Tony's holograph one more time. When he looked, it seemed too real to not be Tony, even though Peter knew it wasn't him. He smiled softly and tears formed in his eyes. He quickly blinked them away and looked back to the crowd.
"If you don't already know, I'm Spider-Man. Ever since I became Spider-Man, I wanted to keep my identity a secret. Not for myself, but for the people around me. I wanted to keep them safe from all the people I knew would come after me. But now they're gone, and a lot of people don't trust me because I keep myself hidden. I wasn't gonna tell everyone so soon, by after Mr.Stark..." Everyone heard the way his voice shook as he said his name. They felt bad for whoever this was. Peter cleared his throat and continued. "He wanted me to show who I was after he offered me a spot on the team after the little civil war they had. I said no because I thought it was a test. Apparently it wasn't." The people in the room chuckled softly and they saw Spider-Man relax. "Everyone I've talked to, when I'm myself, always talked about their theories of Spider-Man. How I'm probably in my twenties or thirties. But the truth is," Peter takes off his mask and everyone in the room gasps as they see a kid. A kid who's been through too much for someone his age. A kid who shouldn't have to worry about the things he worries about. Peter finishes his sentence, just like his mentor did.
"I am Spider-Man."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I actually really like this one so I hope you do too. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace