Hulk who? I only know Bruce

Tom Holland is in Atlanta and my dad works next to where they film. I swear to Jesus if my dad meets him and I don't...

              Bruce was sitting in his lab, working on new upgrades for the teams suits, when Tony walked into the lab and started arranging things into a neater position. Bruce just stares at him.
               "Uh, Tony? Whatcha doin? Peppers not coming in is she?" Tony looks at Bruce and shakes his head.
               "Even worse. Peters coming and if he sees that I don't take care of myself, he won't take care of himself and then everything will go to shit." Bruce just stares at his friend in shock as he continues to clean the lab. A few minutes pass before Friday speaks.
              "Peter has entered the building boss. He should be in the lab in less than five minutes." Tony visibly brightens at that and he sits in his desk chair. Three minutes later, the doors open and a kid who couldn't be older than sixteen walks in with his head down. Tony looks confused and he walks over to the teen.
              "What's wrong underoos?" Peter just shakes his head and says, "I'm fine." Tony scoffs and grabs Peters hand, tapping his watch.
              "Karen, what's wrong with Peter?" Karen's response is instant and filled with worry that Tony didn't know he gave the AI.
              "He has a black eye from a bully at school Mr.Stark." Tony's eyes widen as well as Bruce's.
              "Bully? Peter why didn't you tell me? How long has this been going on?" Peter sighs and lifts his head, showing off a dark bruise around his eye.
               "I'm fine Mr.Stark. Nothing I can't han- Oh my god!" He cuts himself off as he spots Bruce. Tony smirks, but Bruce just sighs sadly.
                "Yes, I'm the hulk." Peter scrunches his face and Tony laughs.
                "He doesn't care about the hulk Brucie." He was going to continue, but Peter cut him off.
                "You are like the best scientist ever! And definitely in the top two smartest people ever! Mostly because Tony would have a fit if I said you were smarter than him, even though you are." Tony fakes a gasp and Peter just rolls his eyes before he continues. "Your research is amazing! I've read everything of yours! I wrote an essay about you two years ago!" Peter blushed as he realizes he's rambling. Tony just looks at the kid fondly and Bruce has a look of shocked confusion.
"You actually understood my stuff?" The kid nods shyly and Tony wraps an arm around his shoulder.
"Of course he did. The kids a genius. Speaking of, do you want to help us work on the teams suits Pete?" The kid nodded excitedly and sat in his own desk. Bruce smiled at him which caused Tony to smile at him knowingly.
—time skip—
"Bruce, I need your help!" Bruce turns around and sees Peter standing there with his Spider-Man suit. He sighs and begins to speak quietly.
"Pete, the hulk can't come out-." He watches as the teen throws his suit to the side and picks up his bag that was next to the door. He quickly walks towards Bruce's desk.
"I have a ton of chemistry homework and it's due tomorrow, but I forgot because of Spider-Man. Can you help me?" Bruce smiled and nodded. Peter sighed and relief and pulled out his homework. Bruce smiled at one of the only people that need his help, not hulks.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I just thought this was cute, so you can have this while I work on Pardon? Part 2. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace