Science bros 2.0

Hey... follow me on Twitter... angelgirl__13

            The Avengers were flying to Wakanda, wanting to meet with their new team members. They were all very excited to get to know more about the people who lived there.
          "Alright Peter. These people are Kings, Queens, princesses, and princes. Please don't do or say anything dumb," Tony begged quietly. Peter laughed.
         "I won't embarrass you Mr.Stark. Don't worry." The plane landed only a few minutes after the conversation. Everyone hopped out and were greeting by the king.
         "It is a pleasure to meet you all. Welcome to Wakanda." There were four women standing with him. The one who seemed to be the youngest caught Peters eye as T'challa continued to talk about his home. She smirked mischievously at Peter. He smiled back at her, wondering what she was going to do. She interrupted her brother.
          "Brother, why don't you tell them about your 'alter ego'. Aka suit." T'challa looked at her before nodded.
          "Yes. My suit, clear in the name, is a black panther." He continues. Shuri looks back at Peter and mouths 'Furry'. Peter laughed and tried to hide in with a cough. The Avengers looked at him, but didn't mention it as they turned back to the king. Peter smiled at Shuri and she smiled back. T'challa finished his speech and began to lead them inside, Shuri interrupted again, talking to Peter.
          "What's your name?"
          "Peter." She nodded, turning to her brother.
          "I'm taking him to the lab. Don't wait for us." She grabbed Peters wrist and dragged him away. The others watched as soft whispers and loud laughs followed the two out of the room.
—time skip—
            They were on their way to get dinner when loud voices filled the room.
           "I have the power of god and anime on my side! Ahhhhhh!"
          "Fre shavac ado!"
          "What the fuck is up Kyle?"
          "It's Wednesday my dudes. aaaAAAAAHH!" They all looked at each other concerned then saw Tony and T'challas exasperated looks. The two kids ran into the room, fighting with lightsabers.
           "Shuri. Where did you get those?"
            "Peter and I made them!" They continued their little battle before laughing and sitting with the rest of the group. The conversation started normal and then Shuri spoke again.
            "Hey, how much money do you have?" She asked looking at Peter. T'challa was about to tell her to not ask rude questions, but he was cut off.
            " 69 cents." The others raised their eyebrows.
            "Huh, you know what that means..."
            "I don't have enough money for chicken nuggets," Peter continued with a slight whimper. Tony and T'challa sighed as the others just looked even more confused.
            "So, what did you guys do today?" Steve asked, breaking the slightly awkward silence. The two smiled at each other.
            "First we made a thing that could make lava appear on the ground so that way people will actually pay attention when we say the floor is lava," Peter said. The sentence was continued by Shuri. "Then we made a robot that is like R2D2 but better. We also made something that would allow Peters suit lady, Karen, to be able to taste whatever Peter is eating if she felt like it." Peter continued excitedly, "We also made these lightsabers and they are super cool." The others stared in awe at the kids.
           "What?" They asked simultaneously. Bruce rubbed his temples.
           "You were gone for two hours," he said, wheezing softly. They looked at each other and began to laugh again.

~~~~~~~
A/N: I would love to see Peter and Shuri as friends in an actual movie. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, In the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace