Sorry

Peter and the rest of the Avengers were in the living room, as well as May, Pepper, and Happy. They were all playing board games for team bonding, but it wasn't doing much. Monopoly made everyone mad, uno ruined friendships(only for tonight), and charades just made everyone want to quit the team. Finally, they decided to play sorry. It was a simple game and they were hoping to not get too into it. Well, they did.
"Sam, why did you send me back when Peters further ahead? He's gonna win!"
"Because I don't like you. You made me get plus twelve in uno!"
"Mr.Stark, why did you do that. Now I only have two pieces that aren't on start!"
"That's exactly why I did it. And call me Tony. Jesus Christ." It went on like that for a while. They would bang on the table, hit each others arms, or just yell. Pepper, May, and Happy just watched in amusement from the side. Then, Tony knocked Peters last piece back to start. Peter looked up at him with a blank expression.
"What the fuck Anthony?" Everyone in the room laughed until there were tears in their eyes. Tony just stared at the kid in shock.
"You are grounded."
"You can't ground me. May and Pepper are the only ones allowed to do that," Peter says with a smirk. Tony looks at the two and they just shrug their shoulders with smiles on their faces. He sighs and puts his palm to his forehead. They decide to stop playing board games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This is real bad. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace