Who's That? Part 2

Let me know if there are any other stories where you would like a part 2 or if you have any story ideas. Alright continue

The Avengers got to know Peter really well as they spent more time at the tower. They all fell in love with him and they vowed to protect him at all cost. That was why when Peter walked in with red rimmed eyes and tear tracks on his face, they all stood from the couch and walked up to him.
"Hey Pete. What's wrong? Are you okay?" Peter just gave them one of his reassuring smiles and gave them a small nod.
"Is Mr.Stark here?" The team told him Tony was in his lab. They told Friday to get him to come to the living room. Tony was up there quickly and he grabbed Peters shoulder.
"What's the matter Pete? Are you okay?" Peter gave him another smile that seemed a little more forced than the first one.
"I'm fine Mr.Stark. I just need to tell you guys something." They all nodded for him to continue. He took a deep breath and he looked back up at the team with tears in his eyes.
"It's back," he said as he handed papers to Tony. They all covered their mouths as they understood what he said. Tony shook his head.
"No. We can help. Our doctors are better than all the ones you've seen before. Well just have to make some medicine that will work on you-."
"Tony," Peter cut him off. He was shaking his head and a tear slid down his face. "I don't want to go through all that stuff again. It's not worth it. It's worse than it was to begin with and my healing isn't doing shit. I'm dying and there's nothing you can do about it."
"Don't say that Peter. You are not dying. I will not let you die if I can stop it. Understand?" Peter looked up at Tony before a sob shook his body. Tony pulled him into a hug and rested his chin on Peters head as tears began to slip out of his eyes. Steve slowly put a hand on Peters shoulder and the rest of the team followed. Soon, Peter was passed around the group so everyone could give him a hug. When he made it back to Tony, he began to tickle the teen. His laughter made everyone smile, even though they just got really bad news. He calmed down after a few minutes and gave the team a bright smile.
"So, are we gonna start or what?" They all smiled softly at him. He really was a strong kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This probably isn't exactly the part 2 people wanted, but... that's pretty much it. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace